List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: RUMOR ALERT! (Possible spoilers?)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

RUMOR ALERT! (Possible spoilers?)

Started by Chrissi at 2006/12/20 07:59AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/07 06:48PM, Views: 1652, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/12/22 10:05AM
    Re: RUMOR ALERT! (Possible spoilers?)
    Sheebs

I read an insert from an interview with Kristen about the birth of the baby. From her account of the birth. Patrick is holding the baby and relizes he has gone a little nuts because he is fearing for his own life and decides to start telling some truth to try and get out of some trouble before he goes to jail and tells Bo and Hope that the baby is theirs, not his and he paid off the doctor.

I also read the Lexi is going to run off with Tek because she is framed for shooting John, by EJ of course. Tek and Lexi witness the shooting. There is no love in that family. To frame your own sister.

#12   2006/12/22 10:35AM
    megyoung

Why does Philip come back and take Claire? I was hoping Belle and Shawn would get together. Willow is just a tramp!!! Why does Steve receive a tarot card? I was also hoping Bo would find out that is his baby before the baby was born. Does anyone know what is going to happen with Max? I think he needs to be put in the storyline more than he is.

#13   2006/12/25 07:41PM
    shawnak

I really hope patrick tells bo the truth sometime soon.

#14   2006/12/26 05:13AM
    4evaDrake

Quote Chrissi: Yes, you're right. Benjy is on his way back to Salem I hear.. maybe just for a visit. That would coincide with other spoilers I've heard about him not liking taking orders from 'big brother', EJ!!!

You're welcome, Christie!

EJ cannot be Benji's older brother. Benji was a kid in the late 80\s, EJ wasn't even born till mid 90's atleast.

#15   2007/03/07 06:48PM
    bearrie

Quote 4evaDrake: EJ cannot be Benji's older brother. Benji was a kid in the late 80\s, EJ wasn't even born till mid 90's atleast.

Days Time Warp. GO figure!! Rather, don't. Will KILL too many brain cells trying to figure out the un figure-able.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list