List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: RUMOR ALERT! (Possible spoilers?)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

RUMOR ALERT! (Possible spoilers?)

Started by Chrissi at 2006/12/20 07:59AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/07 06:48PM, Views: 1589, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/20 07:59AM
    RUMOR ALERT! (Possible spoilers?)
    Chrissi

Some claim that Willow could be Jan Spears, with plastic surgery!!!

Others think that Shawn and Belle will have to kidnap Claire and leave to a different country with new identities to keep her from Philip!!

Others claim that Willow is a DiMera or working with EJ. I think she is working with EJ, not sure about anything else!

Rumor has it that John is EJ's father - not Stefano. I really hope that's not true.. Phew! I can't imagine!!

And... lastly, there may be another DiMera in Salem, aside from EJ.... who could it be?

We'll have to see if they turn into spoilers or are simply rumors!!

#2   2006/12/20 09:17AM
    Re: RUMOR ALERT! (Possible spoilers?)
    Sheebs

I read that Philip will get temp. custody of Claire and is planning to run away with her with Willows help. And Shawn and Belle have to stop it.

I also read that Patrick will tell Bo the truth about Hopes baby being his (Bo's) before he is arrested.

And I read the Benji will be back to give Steve something.

#3   2006/12/20 10:54AM
    Chrissi

All very cool rumors. There is some fact in some.

#4   2006/12/20 11:25AM
    lennox

I hope it's Anna DiMers! LeAnn Hunley is missed at least by this viewer!

#5   2006/12/20 03:55PM
    jillybee

I forgot about her. She was truly awsome. I would love to see her back. Maybe she can get Roman to take a second look?

#6   2006/12/20 08:33PM
    bearrie

Quote Chrissi: And... lastly, there may be another DiMera in Salem, aside from EJ.... who could it be?

Isn't that Benji? He is a Di Mera. Anna being in town would be one thing but she's not a true Dimera. She's a Dimera by Marriage. That doesn't really count.

#7   2006/12/21 05:51PM
    divasb1

Though Anna is not a "true" DiMera, she could certainly hold her own with them! Salem could use one more evil character in the mix.
    Now, if it's true that Patrick tells Bo that the baby is his, I hope he does it before the baby is born!

#8   2006/12/21 10:11PM
    iheartlucas

Quote divasb1: Though Anna is not a "true" DiMera, she could certainly hold her own with them! Salem could use one more evil character in the mix.
    Now, if it's true that Patrick tells Bo that the baby is his, I hope he does it before the baby is born!

Oh puh-lease, Dear Lord!!!! I have been hoping Bo finds out before the baby is born too!!!! So, I definetly agree!!!

#9   2006/12/21 10:53PM
    Christie

I love soilers!!! thank you.

#10   2006/12/22 06:39AM
    Chrissi

Yes, you're right. Benjy is on his way back to Salem I hear.. maybe just for a visit. That would coincide with other spoilers I've heard about him not liking taking orders from 'big brother', EJ!!!

You're welcome, Christie!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list