List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ check up on Sami?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ check up on Sami?

Started by addicted2days at 2006/12/18 11:21PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/20 02:33PM, Views: 529, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/12/18 11:21PM
    EJ check up on Sami?
    addicted2days

does anyone else think E.J. just might call the hospital and check up on Sami's story about Will?

I think he had a really hard time believing her i think he is going to check up on her story.

I know Will thinks she is a little crazy lol.

#2   2006/12/19 12:11AM
    Re: EJ check up on Sami?
    iluvdays77

E.J. is not a stupid man I think he found it all a bit odd about the phone calls and right after Sami hears him on the phone. I don't think he believed that story either that she figures he was just "chewing" someone out.
    I think E.J. is way to smart to fall for Sami's lines of bull like evryone else.

#3   2006/12/19 06:14AM
    lennox

I think EJ will definitely check out Sami's story because is paranoid and plus he thinks she overheard him on the phone!

#4   2006/12/19 06:28AM
    Chrissi

I think so too. He had that 'look' about him. He probably doesn't trust anyone!

#5   2006/12/19 08:15AM
    Darling89For...

Quote lennox: I think EJ will definitely check out Sami's story because is paranoid and plus he thinks she overheard him on the phone!

Oh, yeah! I think that he will definitely check out her story! EJ knows that Sami is sharp-witted. He tried to rape her when he found out that she tricked him in his apt.

#6   2006/12/19 10:49AM
    daysfan432

Uh yeah, that is exactly what I said when I saw that...he is sooo going to call up the nurse that he has working for him on the inside and check the story...i thikn that if Will is smart they get him to the hospital and pretend he has apendicitis or some sort of pain so that the story checks out...i am thinking the wrath of EJ will be fierce if the story doesnt' check out...i mean if he was willing to rape Sammi becuase she talked to him in the apt...i don't know what he will do when he figures out she heard the whole phone conversation.

#7   2006/12/19 01:27PM
    Hotchocolate

I think EJ will definitely check up on Sami he is not dumb in no way I believe he already know Sami is lieing.

Now i must have missed the part of EJ trying to rape Sami
    he is really obsessed with her.

Now I really want Sami and lucas together but come on sami
    being raped by EJ is not a bad ideal.

#8   2006/12/20 02:33PM
    daysfan432

He is obsessed with somehow uniting the Demaras and the Brady's...just my opinion...maybe that is why he thinks she is the 'perfect' choice of a female for the 'job'. So weird. But maybe this lie is the reason enough to rape her...or whatever 'bad' might happen to her....

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list