List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: victor and Claire

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

victor and Claire

Started by Katherine25 at 2006/12/18 01:19PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/18 11:14PM, Views: 487, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/12/18 01:19PM
    victor and Claire
    Katherine25

I was wondering if any one could help me understand how Victor is planning on suing Shawn and Belle for Claire, when Phillip is not even her father, Shawn is , so someone help me understand how some man that is not the real father can sue for a baby thats not his and think they could win over the real mother and father, help me please , I just dont understand! Thanks and have a wonderful day!

#2   2006/12/18 01:32PM
    Re: victor and Claire
    snarf432

Oh he will probably say that being married to Belle makes Phillip her father (since as far as I know they are still married) and that Belle is an unfit mother since she got her daughter "kidnapped" by some nut....but there is no way that its going to go through...there isn't any actual right to do that...so he is probably going to kidnap her for a long time and make it look like they are very unfit..

#3   2006/12/18 01:40PM
    Katherine25

Quote snarf432: Oh he will probably say that being married to Belle makes Phillip her father (since as far as I know they are still married) and that Belle is an unfit mother since she got her daughter "kidnapped" by some nut....but there is no way that its going to go through...there isn't any actual right to do that...so he is probably going to kidnap her for a long time and make it look like they are very unfit..

okay, cool thanks for helping me understand a little better! good day!

#4   2006/12/18 01:44PM
    de y&r fan

In soap opera land strange things seem to happen all the time. In this case, Victor will argue that Phillip has been the only father that Claire knows and is a better parent. Belle had the problems with the baby -- like not wanting her when Claire was first born. Sean continues to make bad choices, motorcylce through the church window, living with a prositute, etc..... Victor will also just pay off the judge if necessary!!!

#5   2006/12/18 02:57PM
    daysfan432

Something really bad is going to have to happen to someone for them to be able to fight for custidy away from the two biological parents...I dont' know what they are going to do to Shawn and Belle, but it is going to be Victor against the whole Brady family if he tries (which we know he is going to do)

#6   2006/12/18 11:14PM
    addicted2days

not to also forget that when claire was born belle went through depression and victor will say phillip took good care of her when "belle didn't care" is how he will probably put it

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list