List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kyle Brandt

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kyle Brandt

Started by Tate at 2006/12/18 01:04PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/20 10:03PM, Views: 906, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/12/19 05:34AM
    Re: Kyle Brandt
    Sheebs

Quote daysfan432: True...he would limp every once in a while...and put his hand on his leg...then the next day...miraculously the limp---gone.

If he got a top of the line art.leg he would not limp. You would probly never know he had it. And Im sure it was top of the line. There is a ex baseball player with two art. legs, and he doesn't limp

#12   2006/12/19 02:24PM
    HOOKED

I miss Kyle alot to. I wish they could have talked him into staying. I dont really like the new (old) Philip. I didnt think he did very well. I guess we will wait and see.

#13   2006/12/19 10:20PM
    LovingFan

I really liked KB... I didn't have a problem with the old philip but the thing is with them changing Belle and Shawn, they both looked much older than the last actors playing them and the Old Philip has way to much of a baby face and won't look right with the new belle and shawn and as for the comment made about the New Shawn I completely 100% agree, he isnt filling JC shoes AT ALL, his acting sucks and he just doesn't fit, and am I the only one who noticed the size difference, when he stands by willow they are almost the same size and when he stands by hope and bo almost the same size but when willow is by hope she towers over here.

#14   2006/12/20 09:55PM
    sherbear

Quote ANGELAKC02: Yea, I liked Kyle alot...I like the old Phillip to, but Kyle seemed more of the daddy type, then the new Phillip. I hope he works out better then the new Shawn...cuz to tell ya the truth I do not like how the new Shawn has worked out. He had very big shoes to fill, and he is just not filling them.

#15   2006/12/20 10:03PM
    sherbear

Quote ANGELAKC02: Yea, I liked Kyle alot...I like the old Phillip to, but Kyle seemed more of the daddy type, then the new Phillip. I hope he works out better then the new Shawn...cuz to tell ya the truth I do not like how the new Shawn has worked out. He had very big shoes to fill, and he is just not filling them.

Very, very sorry to see Kyle Brandt go! He did an awesome job! It will be sad to see Phillipe as evil. As for the new Shawn, have to disagree. I think people were so used to, comfortable with, the old Shawn (who was outstanding), but the new Shawn is doing a great job! He just brings a different view to the character and it takes time to get used to someone new in an old part. Same for the new Belle too, she is doing a great job!

PS - Guess it's too late to see Kate really get hers for Xmas! Hopefully someday! Geez does she deserve it!!!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list