List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kyle Brandt

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kyle Brandt

Started by Tate at 2006/12/18 01:04PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/20 10:03PM, Views: 864, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/18 01:04PM
    Kyle Brandt
    Tate

What happened to Kyle Brandt? Why did he leave the show? I have searched and searched but can not find out the reason...does anyone know? Thx.

#2   2006/12/18 01:43PM
    Re: Kyle Brandt
    ANGELAKC02

I second that request...why did Kyle Brandt leave? I liked him alot...did he get another job...or did they get rid of him?

#3   2006/12/18 01:54PM
    snarf432

I think i read that his contract was up...

#4   2006/12/18 02:17PM
    Chrissi

His contract was up and he decided not to renew. The reason was partially because he wanted to branch out and partially because the old Head Writer, James E Reiley wasn't writing for the characters. He had nothing to work with, so is now looking elsewhere.

I like Kyle a lot!!

#5   2006/12/18 02:25PM
    Audd

Quote Chrissi: His contract was up and he decided not to renew. The reason was partially because he wanted to branch out and partially because the old Head Writer, James E Reiley wasn't writing for the characters. He had nothing to work with, so is now looking elsewhere.

I like Kyle a lot!!

Kyle liked Reiley?? HMMM, odd!

I liked Kyle too, I always thought of him when he was on "The Real World" I thought he was a hottie on that show!!

#6   2006/12/18 02:36PM
    daysfan432

Too bad that a writer who is now gone made him leave...bummer...he was always good. I like his charachter. But I am also glad that the old Philip is coming back...but as far as face and head transplant, I guess they are going for the whole head skinning the transpland guy...wow. The old and new Philip look nothing alike...

#7   2006/12/18 02:43PM
    Audd

Quote daysfan432: Too bad that a writer who is now gone made him leave...bummer...he was always good. I like his charachter. But I am also glad that the old Philip is coming back...but as far as face and head transplant, I guess they are going for the whole head skinning the transpland guy...wow. The old and new Philip look nothing alike...

LOL, even the bods are different, they'll need to do a brain transplant, just put the brain in a different bod, he'll have no problems with his legs this way either, LOL. Reilly didn't even have Philip limp for very long, soaps crack me up!! Gotta love em!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/18 02:44PM
    #8   2006/12/18 02:47PM
    daysfan432

True...he would limp every once in a while...and put his hand on his leg...then the next day...miraculously the limp---gone.

#9   2006/12/18 02:59PM
    ANGELAKC02

Yea, I liked Kyle alot...I like the old Phillip to, but Kyle seemed more of the daddy type, then the new Phillip. I hope he works out better then the new Shawn...cuz to tell ya the truth I do not like how the new Shawn has worked out. He had very big shoes to fill, and he is just not filling them.

#10   2006/12/18 11:08PM
    addicted2days

i am going to miss kyle brandt i thought he made a great phillip as dad. and very easy on the eyes.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list