List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The Men's hair on Days

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Men's hair on Days

Started by Tate at 2006/12/18 12:30PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/02 04:14PM, Views: 764, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/18 12:30PM
    The Men's hair on Days
    Tate

Awhile back - all the men on days were clean cut and better looking than ever - now they are all getting shabby. Lucus, Will, Bo, etc - all need to get cleaned up and look like the hunks they are....who agrees?

#2   2006/12/18 12:46PM
    Re: The Men's hair on Days
    sommer rodri...

:0 Tate, I couldn't agree more, there is nothing more handsome on a guy than a nice clean short style hair!! Than again to each his own!! I made a comment a while back RE: Will's curly mop, I still don't like it, but unfortunately, that's the style for teenage kid's now adays! Don't like Steve's hair, he still has the same style as when he first started on Day's, (style used back from the 80's) I hate to say it, but the one guy that I think has great style hair on day's issss Patrick, as much as he is hated, Looove that hair!!

#3   2006/12/18 12:50PM
    snarf432

I got my BF to start watching this show and even he mentioned that Bo is starting to look shaggy and unkempt (although he didn't use that word...lol) but I so agree...CLEAN UP...and look like the hotties they are. And is it just me or does WILL NEED A HAIR CUT...
    And on the women side...Kate needs to cut thoes bangs...she keeps getting them in her eyes and its driving me crazy...i find myself tilting my head every time I see her on the show...lol

#4   2006/12/18 01:07PM
    sommer rodri...

:D lol with that last comment about Bo! Sooo true!! Is it me or does it seem like Lucas is the only one who can pull it off! I know that actors have to change their style for the soaps every now & then, but what is so attractive about guys with long hair!! Yucky!! Anyway, has anyone noticed Mimi & Billie's hair, I think they both look cool like that, it looks a little bit like the Pat Benatar look from waaay back!

#5   2006/12/18 01:19PM
    Katzmom

Will definitely needs a haircut!!1

#6   2006/12/18 09:43PM
    Christie

I agree

#7   2006/12/18 11:23PM
    jannie5

Steve/Patch still looks like he hasn't had a bath since the 80's.... yeck!!! Bo looks pretty bad these days too.

#8   2006/12/19 06:49AM
    Chrissi

Hmm good point. EJ's hair looks good as does John's, Romans and Victors, .. Lucas gets away with it but Bo and Steve could use a nice cut.

#9   2006/12/19 03:29PM
    Audd

Quote Chrissi: Hmm good point. EJ's hair looks good as does John's, Romans and Victors, .. Lucas gets away with it but Bo and Steve could use a nice cut.

Exactly, I don't get it?? Do they really like the dos??

#10   2007/01/02 12:57PM
    Tate

HURRAY - Looks like Max heard us and got a trim - could be shorter but at least its an improvement....I wonder if the other hippies on Days will follow suit and get shaped up???

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list