List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: DON'T GET RID OF LEXIE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DON'T GET RID OF LEXIE

Started by sharonschaller at 2006/12/18 10:51AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/25 07:42PM, Views: 577, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/18 10:51AM
    DON'T GET RID OF LEXIE
    sharonschaller

PLEASE DO NOT GET RID OF LEXIE. GET RID OF WILLOW!!!!!!!

#2   2006/12/18 11:45AM
    Re: DON'T GET RID OF LEXIE
    marlana/john...

Quote sharonschaller: PLEASE DO NOT GET RID OF LEXIE. GET RID OF WILLOW!!!!!!!

I so agree with you Sharonschalle. Lexie has been on Days for 14 years and is a big part of the show. She is a part of the Brady clan. There are many storylines for her to play, unlike Willow, Stephanie or Chelsea. If you need to get rid of someone please let it be one of those. Willow needs to go for sure, Stephanie really doesn't have a storyline and chelsea needs to go to boarding school or college far far away.

#3   2006/12/18 01:23PM
    de y&r fan

I agree don't get rid of Lexie. I started watching Days just because of her and Abe. I love the diversity of Days including these wonderful actors. Other soaps were in the stone ages regarding a little color on the scene. Too bad!!!!!!!!!!

#4   2006/12/18 01:45PM
    marlana/john...

Quote de y&r fan: I agree don't get rid of Lexie. I started watching Days just because of her and Abe. I love the diversity of Days including these wonderful actors. Other soaps were in the stone ages regarding a little color on the scene. Too bad!!!!!!!!!!

That's a very good point. If you get rid of Lexie, you'll also have to get rid of Celeste and Theo. Who will be there for Abe. He'd be left without a romantic interest.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/18 01:46PM
    #5   2006/12/18 01:48PM
    de y&r fan

Quote marlana/john/bo/hope:
    Quote de y&r fan: I agree don't get rid of Lexie. I started watching Days just because of her and Abe. I love the diversity of Days including these wonderful actors. Other soaps were in the stone ages regarding a little color on the scene. Too bad!!!!!!!!!!

That's a very good point. If you get rid of Lexie, you'll also have to get rid of Celeste and Theo. Who will be there for Abe. He's be left without a romantic interest.

And that fine police officer!!!! Can't remember his name right now. Also, the other fine guy that turned out to be Abe's son that Lexie liked. He's gone from the show but I see him on "El Polo Loco" Mexican restaurant commericals.

#6   2006/12/19 06:51AM
    Chrissi

I love Abe and Lexi and hate that she's to leave. They did say she's on recurring status now and could come back. Thank goodness for that.

#7   2006/12/19 10:53AM
    daysfan432

Well I guess that means she's not going to get killed off. Hmmmm what are they going to do to write her out for a while...if she leaves somewhere for another job, Abe would have to stay because of the police job...and then he would be out a real romantic interest anyway...ooh maybe he could get a crush himself and have someoen tempt him while she is away...and see how it feels on the other side of that story...

#8   2006/12/20 03:37PM
    Angel T

Absolutely I agree I like lexie, sorry she had the scare of her and abraham spliting up. After 14yrs I think she should be recast.

#9   2006/12/21 05:35AM
    Meggy

Audd..
    Are you serious about Lexie being on a recurring status.. If so that would be totally awesome... I hate to see Lexie go, she is a terrific actress.

#10   2006/12/21 10:50PM
    iheartlucas

Quote marlana/john/bo/hope:
    Quote sharonschaller: PLEASE DO NOT GET RID OF LEXIE. GET RID OF WILLOW!!!!!!!

I so agree with you Sharonschalle. Lexie has been on Days for 14 years and is a big part of the show. She is a part of the Brady clan. There are many storylines for her to play, unlike Willow, Stephanie or Chelsea. If you need to get rid of someone please let it be one of those. Willow needs to go for sure, Stephanie really doesn't have a storyline and chelsea needs to go to boarding school or college far far away.

That sounds too nice! Chelsea needs to go to BOOTCAMP!!! She needs to go to one of those places for insubordinate teens!!! Ha Ha Ha, that would be so dern funny!!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list