List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: what if willow is jan?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

what if willow is jan?

Started by kkdays at 2006/12/16 06:08PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/22 04:55PM, Views: 546, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/12/16 06:08PM
    what if willow is jan?
    kkdays

I just thought of shaun saying didn't I learn my lesson about psyco like jan brady. she could have plastic surgey not to far fatch, look at philp.

#2   2006/12/16 07:00PM
    Re: what if willow is jan?
    Katzmom

She is psychotic enough to fit the bill.

#3   2006/12/16 07:31PM
    Audd

This has been one scenerio I mentioned too, she does "fit the bill" I wouldn't doubt it! Yuk, Jan again, blah!!

#4   2006/12/17 08:51AM
    lennox

But the other actress that played Jan was so much better though I wouldn't like the character back!

#5   2006/12/17 06:13PM
    bearrie

Quote lennox: But the other actress that played Jan was so much better though I wouldn't like the character back!

Last anyone knew, Jan was still comatose. I hope she wakes up and gets thrown in jail for holding Shawn aginst him will the way she did.
    "Jan" was way better looking that Willow, and I agree, I wouldn't want her back for the long haul. I want her back just enough time to see her get busted for her crimes.

#6   2006/12/17 09:21PM
    Christie

I thought that jan came out of her coma. I could see willow being Jan that would be alright.

#7   2006/12/18 08:45AM
    jovigirl

did jan come out of her coma? I cant remember what came of her. That would be a cool twist if it was her, i liked her crazy character.

#8   2006/12/18 11:33PM
    jannie5

very possible!! Nobody gets faces lifts anymore, they get face transplants.... still rofl

#9   2006/12/21 09:01AM
    tam2424

i dont like willow and never liked jan. good bye willow

#10   2006/12/22 04:55PM
    YanDiMera

you never know in soapland. I like to think that Montreal plastic surgeon is the one who transplanted Chris Kotsichek's face on Roman Brady because he used the original Roman Brady's face on Dr Alex North. Of course, the same doc transplanted Adrienne Johnson's face on Bonnie Lockhart.

Seriously i really don't want Willow to be Jan. I want willow to be on Victor's payroll. It would make more sense.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list