List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who would you like to be....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who would you like to be....

Started by Petdays at 2006/12/16 01:16PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/16 08:00PM, Views: 335, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/12/16 01:16PM
    Who would you like to be....
    Petdays

By the way Chrissi,
    I posted a new topic on the board Thursday and it has disappear could you tell me why?

Topic: If you could put your body in one of these characters on the show who would you like to be?

#2   2006/12/16 01:17PM
    Re: Who would you like to be....
    Petdays

I would like to be Marlena. Just for the chance to be with John having those intemate chances and scary ones too also the romance would drive me wild.

#3   2006/12/16 04:25PM
    Chrissi

I like the character of Marlena too, so I'd probably go for her.

If it was a spoiler without a spoiler title, I would have deleted it. Otherwise it should be on one of the previous pages.

#4   2006/12/16 04:38PM
    bearrie

I would love to "be" a few people.

First and mainly, I would love to be Belle. My first task as Belle would be to hunt down Willow (wouldn't be so hard since HER rear will be sitting in JAIL. I can't think of any one who would care she's there, and I also can't think of any one who would bail her rear out!) and give her a good strong kick in the rear. --Audrey, that chick fight you've been so antsy for would finally happen-- After kicking that girl's butt till it starts blooming flowers, I'd sit her on said rump and rub it in her face that she NEVER HAD a chance in hell with Shawn. His whole family didn't care for her. It's ME that they see as their in law. For this one time, I would happily pour salt on the wound. Pass me the salt shaker, heck, chuck the shaker, bring me a whole truck load. I'd gleefully pour away!!!!!!!!! Yes, yes, I am evil. For this, HAPPILY so.

Another task as Belle would be to wise up Victor. That would come after my having a talk with Mimi. I would work on our friendship. We are way over due for a good long talk. Same goes with Shawn. However, where Shawn is concerned, I would want to rehash EVERYTHING that has gone on btwn us from when things started flying south. Basically, since Jan Spears was involved. How the whole misunderstanding came to be. I would rain down on him just a bit for leaving me when I needed him around. My mom being the "Salem Killer" was no easy picnic for me.

#5   2006/12/16 04:44PM
    bearrie

Caroline.
    I would love to be her and rip Vic a new rear hole. The way he is treating OUR grandson is unacceptable.
    Fudge my normal calm demeanor of being a nice classy lady. I would happily rip into Vic for his behavior of late. He KNEW about Claire being Shawn's daughter and said nothing? and now he's trying to take Claire away from her parents, one of whom happens to be his own grandson and GIVE her to Phil as if he has any right to do this.
    As Caroline, I would make Vic feel lower than pond scum. I would make him worse than Willow which, truthfully, he is.

#6   2006/12/16 07:52PM
    Audd

Quote bearrie: I would love to "be" a few people.

First and mainly, I would love to be Belle. My first task as Belle would be to hunt down Willow (wouldn't be so hard since HER rear will be sitting in JAIL. I can't think of any one who would care she's there, and I also can't think of any one who would bail her rear out!) and give her a good strong kick in the rear. --Audrey, that chick fight you've been so antsy for would finally happen-- After kicking that girl's butt till it starts blooming flowers, I'd sit her on said rump and rub it in her face that she NEVER HAD a chance in hell with Shawn. His whole family didn't care for her. It's ME that they see as their in law. For this one time, I would happily pour salt on the wound. Pass me the salt shaker, heck, chuck the shaker, bring me a whole truck load. I'd gleefully pour away!!!!!!!!! Yes, yes, I am evil. For this, HAPPILY so.

Another task as Belle would be to wise up Victor. That would come after my having a talk with Mimi. I would work on our friendship. We are way over due for a good long talk. Same goes with Shawn. However, where Shawn is concerned, I would want to rehash EVERYTHING that has gone on btwn us from when things started flying south. Basically, since Jan Spears was involved. How the whole misunderstanding came to be. I would rain down on him just a bit for leaving me when I needed him around. My mom being the "Salem Killer" was no easy picnic for me.

Yup bearrie, I would love it!! A good ol'chick fight,LOL
    I agree, I would like to be Belle too! and for the same reasons.

#7   2006/12/16 07:56PM
    iluvdays77

belle to put willow in place and to be with shawn.
    hope to get rid of patrick and to be with bo of course.
    marlena to have the good and scary moments with john.
    kayla to be back with steve.

alice to have had such a wonderful love that no time could ever replace.

#8   2006/12/16 08:00PM
    Katzmom

Quote iluvdays77: belle to put willow in place and to be with shawn.
    hope to get rid of patrick and to be with bo of course.
    marlena to have the good and scary moments with john.
    kayla to be back with steve.

alice to have had such a wonderful love that no time could ever replace.

I completely agree. I would love to be Alice, to have all those wonderful memories and have so much wisdom would be wonderful!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list