List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Would you be jealous?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Would you be jealous?

Started by iluvdays77 at 2006/12/15 11:22PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/17 10:32PM, Views: 466, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/15 11:22PM
    Would you be jealous?
    iluvdays77

I really can understand Willow being jealous of Belle because of the history with Shawn and all.
    But being jealous over a little girl like Claire
    I don't get.

Would you be jealous over the parent/parent relationship?
    or
    Would you be jealous over the parent/child relationship?

#2   2006/12/15 11:27PM
    Re: Would you be jealous?
    atwtfan03

i would have known that coming out of a messy marriage for the guy i was strickly miss rebound.
    but if anything i would be jealous of belle not an innocent baby she can't help her parents our still in love.

#3   2006/12/16 02:15AM
    happi

Quote iluvdays77: I really can understand Willow being jealous of Belle because of the history with Shawn and all.
    But being jealous over a little girl like Claire
    I don't get.

Would you be jealous over the parent/parent relationship?
    or
    Would you be jealous over the parent/child relationship?

shouldn't be jealous over anything. i have a husband who i love very much and i have 2 sons i also love very much totally 2 different kinds of love.willow just has issues...

#4   2006/12/16 05:48AM
    Natalie

i would be jealous of belle not an innocent baby. she can't help her parents our still in love.

I agree with you atwtfan03

#5   2006/12/16 07:17AM
    Clueless

I don't know guys, but haven't we've seen in some instances where one parent is jealous of the time that the other parent spends with the child. Granted this does not apply in Willows case but it has been known to happen. Should Willow be no. Willow knew what she was getting herself into when she got involve with Shawn.

#6   2006/12/16 01:29PM
    Petdays

Willow has no right to be jealous over anyone not Belle and worst not Claire. She knew about them both and she herself told Shawn that he was still in love with Belle and he did not denies it. She was not promised a relationship with Shawn she was just a one night stand that turns into many nights. She needs to know her place she has absolutely no right to be jealous.

#7   2006/12/16 04:21PM
    bearrie

At this rate, If Shawn showed more interest in a snake, Willow would be jelous of the snake.

How she can manage the courage to actually be jealous of Claire, I don't get. Of Belle, eh, but she really should have known better. Willow herself saw that Shawn still loved Belle the first night they met. Was Willow thinking that she is so AWESOME that she can replace Belle's position in Shawn's heart? HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mimi was not able to move Belle's standing, what makes Willow think she had a chance in holy hell?

I had to lol when I read Willow telling Shawn that he needs to have fast woman and fast cars in his life. So she's a fast woman? A woman going NOWHERE fast maybe. I really hope that Shawn gets rid of that insanely unnecessary car. Now that he no longer works for EJ, he would have to because he couldn't afford to keep the car anyway. Another tie to Willow down the hatch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8   2006/12/16 04:24PM
    Chrissi

No, I wouldn't be jealous of this. I have seen it though. Someone who has a seriously low self-esteem would feel this way about a child. In Willow's case, I am not surprised and think it was - or is well written.

#9   2006/12/16 07:49PM
    Audd

It's not jealousy so much as the fact she KNOWS she doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell to win Shawn. But her sick, low self esteem self can't distinguish this, so she has to bring in Claire because she is the "forever" link between Belle and Shawn. Willow's demented self thinks without Claire maybe she could be with Shawn because there would be no reason for Belle and Shawn to see each other. It's true what bearrie said,Willow knew the first night how Shawn felt about the "love of his life" she should have took the hint then.

So there are some more people who think Willow is Jan, it was always 1 possibility of mine too, whoever she is working for could have put this plan all together with Jan. I'm not sure yet, but there is something definately more to Willow then meets the eye.

#10   2006/12/16 08:39PM
    addicted2days

she has no right to be jealous she is a rebound but if she is gonna be jealous the only one she has a right to is belle. thats an innocent child.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list