List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Friday 12/15 show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Friday 12/15 show

Started by iluvdays77 at 2006/12/15 11:16PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/18 01:57PM, Views: 516, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/15 11:16PM
    Friday 12/15 show
    iluvdays77

Am I the only one who noticed all the mentions of Jan?

About how Shawn got mixed up with her and felt sorry for her and she went "crazy"?

Then he felt sorry for Willow and the same happens?

#2   2006/12/15 11:26PM
    Re: Friday 12/15 show
    Christie

No didn't catch most of the show but I bet Jan will come back......
    Merry Christmas

#3   2006/12/15 11:32PM
    atwtfan03

yes i caught that like when she was being talked to about the arson right then being arrested for it i think she is jan in disguise. wouldn't that be cool if that were it and it all came out when they finger print her for her arrest.

#4   2006/12/16 02:13AM
    happi

either willow is jan or she's her sister...

#5   2006/12/16 07:25PM
    iluvdays77

my understanding always was jan was an only child but we all know how quickly things change.

ex. today you are born next year you are 20 and having kids of your own lol

#6   2006/12/16 07:32PM
    Katzmom

It's got to be Jan in disguise. I assumed that Belle, Philip, Shawn & Mimi lived in a pretty good neighborhood, what was a hooker doing hanging around there. It was also pretty convenient that she showed up when she did.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/16 08:10PM
    #7   2006/12/16 07:42PM
    iluvdays77

i agree belle and phillip live in a loft that has belonged to almost everyone in salem so it does not seem like the area where a hooker would hang out and then with all the guys in salem why hook on to shawn. then the whole attitude with belle and claire i am 100% positive jan spears is back.

#8   2006/12/16 07:45PM
    iluvdays77

oh yeah i forgot to mention didn't jan show up and at hope and bo's home and say " your son dumped me what are you gonna do" years ago too

or something close to it maybe more along the lines of we are together and you can't stop it but not much difference in meaning.

#9   2006/12/18 01:41PM
    snarf432

Quote Katzmom: It's got to be Jan in disguise. I assumed that Belle, Philip, Shawn & Mimi lived in a pretty good neighborhood, what was a hooker doing hanging around there. It was also pretty convenient that she showed up when she did.

Of corse there was when Chelsea tried to stand on the street and be a hooker...it was soooo silly then too. Hookers just don't fit in...unless maybe (like they say on the comercial) at the stripclub...but I've never seen the strip club on the show before...

#10   2006/12/18 01:53PM
    de y&r fan

Quote snarf432:
    Quote Katzmom: It's got to be Jan in disguise. I assumed that Belle, Philip, Shawn & Mimi lived in a pretty good neighborhood, what was a hooker doing hanging around there. It was also pretty convenient that she showed up when she did.

Of corse there was when Chelsea tried to stand on the street and be a hooker...it was soooo silly then too. Hookers just don't fit in...unless maybe (like they say on the comercial) at the stripclub...but I've never seen the strip club on the show before...

Over on Y&R they have had strippers (Nikki Newman) and even a strip club. The writers seemed to be up on the pop culture scene. I mean there are strippers (I heard they liked to be called Exotic Dancers, to be politically correct) in real life why not include them in our soaps? The writers seem to be able to include every other facet of human life. I love Days by the way, too!!!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list