List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Days is finally coming back strong......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Days is finally coming back strong......

Started by chavecita76 at 2006/12/15 03:05PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/15 11:59PM, Views: 302, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/12/15 03:05PM
    Days is finally coming back strong......
    chavecita76

After JERKS exit from days the new writer has been awesome. He doesn't drag the S/L's . I can't wait to see what happens to E.J. and Patrick? I also want to know what Victor is up, let's just hope that when John and Caroline find out they put Victor in his place, specially Caroline. Victor has always respected her and loved her....

#2   2006/12/15 03:54PM
    Re: Days is finally coming back strong......
    happi

Quote chavecita76: After JERKS exit from days the new writer has been awesome. He doesn't drag the S/L's . I can't wait to see what happens to E.J. and Patrick? I also want to know what Victor is up, let's just hope that when John and Caroline find out they put Victor in his place, specially Caroline. Victor has always respected her and loved her....

the show has done a complete 360.(for the better)

#3   2006/12/15 04:18PM
    lennox

Amen to that! Mr. Sheffer did an amazing job with As The World Turns now he is working his magic here at Days! Days was my favorite show but then JERk messed it up a few years back but now it seems it's back on track. Let's just hope that is the last we see of Willow!

#4   2006/12/15 05:08PM
    Katzmom

I completely agree. The show lost momentum for a while, but now it's getting GOOD!!!!!

#5   2006/12/15 05:12PM
    snowflake

:D I think Days is so much better now. Its good to see things happening and getting somewhere instead of dragging on and on that you get bored with the whole thing.

Its really great now...I hope it continues!!!

#6   2006/12/15 11:59PM
    iluvdays77

in 07 i will have been watching the show 30 yrs i am happy to see it coming back strong. i have missed the days of the good old days i am glad to see the dimeras back and all the messes. the new up and coming super couples in with thier parents. and the return of steve and kayla hope its not short lived. i missed them

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list