List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Willow, what was she thinking?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Willow, what was she thinking?

Started by 4evaDrake at 2006/12/15 08:03AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/18 09:27PM, Views: 816, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/15 08:03AM
    Willow, what was she thinking?
    4evaDrake

What in the world was Willow thinking coming to Bo and Hopes house and demanding they do something about Shawn? What did she really expect? I am glad that Bo and Hope told her where to go...

#2   2006/12/15 08:16AM
    Re: Willow, what was she thinking?
    Meggy

Quote 4evaDrake: What in the world was Willow thinking coming to Bo and Hopes house and demanding they do something about Shawn? What did she really expect? I am glad that Bo and Hope told her where to go...

yeah I loved the part where Hope showed her the door...
    Way to go Hope!!!!!!!
    I wanted to jump in the screen and smack the living snot out of willow for what she said to hope about her baby...

#3   2006/12/15 08:20AM
    Darling89For...

Bo and Hope should have reacted with cheers and a victory dance! Woo-hoo!!! "Shawn dumped you? Oh, YESSA!! Wooo! Go Shawn, go Shawn!!"

#4   2006/12/15 10:49AM
    erbutterfly1

i dont know...but she sure does play a good phsyco!!! i think she did a good job when she started the fire! i still don't like her, but now that shawn has broken it off with her, i like her a little bit better!

#5   2006/12/15 02:11PM
    Natalie

Im glad shes gone and shawn saw who she really is.. Maybe shawn and belle will get married to keep claire from being kidnapped again.

#6   2006/12/15 02:21PM
    Chrissi

She has sure proved herself as an actress!! I too was wondering why they even talked with her for as long as they did. I'd have thrown her out when she mentioned that Shawn dumped her.

#7   2006/12/16 07:52PM
    iluvdays77

i agree she proved herself as an actress but if my kids boy/girl friends ever came to my home acting like that i would slap them with a restraining order.
    hope has more restraint then i do and i think willow is lucky hope got bo out of there.

#8   2006/12/17 12:49PM
    bearrie

Can you believe the gall of that girl? What the hell was she thinking BARGING into Bope's house like that? Bope was NEVER behind Shawn being involved with her. They've ALWAYS thought of Belle as their DAUGHTER IN LAW. For Bope to hear that Shawn gave you the boot, what are they going to do about it? THEY will be doing the happy dance. Here's what Hope would do, if she could. She'd be doing back flips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey, maybe she can take the pillow out and do some back flips in celebration, then put the pillow back in. Hee hee!!!!

#9   2006/12/17 05:33PM
    Audd

She made herself look like an idiot, and I loved every minute of it. Hello girl...you were warned about Belle the first day you met Shawn, oh well, too bad! LOL Can you guys tell I hate the girl?? On the other hand, the poop is going to hit the fan now which is a little worrisome to me, either by the person she is working with or because of her, or is it Jan? Anyway, she digs her own grave, she did the moment she met Shawn. Who knows what she was thinking. She is messed up big time.

#10   2006/12/17 05:35PM
    Audd

Quote bearrie: Can you believe the gall of that girl? What the hell was she thinking BARGING into Bope's house like that? Bope was NEVER behind Shawn being involved with her. They've ALWAYS thought of Belle as their DAUGHTER IN LAW. For Bope to hear that Shawn gave you the boot, what are they going to do about it? THEY will be doing the happy dance. Here's what Hope would do, if she could. She'd be doing back flips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey, maybe she can take the pillow out and do some back flips in celebration, then put the pillow back in. Hee
    hee!!!!

LOL Aint that the truth, ha ha, hee hee!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list