List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Do you think Billie will find love?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Do you think Billie will find love?

Started by Katzmom at 2006/12/14 12:24PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/18 12:54PM, Views: 403, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/12/14 12:24PM
    Do you think Billie will find love?
    Katzmom

It seem that every time Billie gives her heart to someone, they're already taken by someone in someway. Will she ever find someone that is willing to give all of them to her?

#2   2006/12/14 01:05PM
    Re: Do you think Billie will find love?
    sommer rodri...

I think that the first thing Billie needs to realize is that deep down inside, she is still in love with Bo! She needs to let go, and move on with her life, and stop falling for all these guys that have history of issues! Once she faced with the truth & excepts it for what it is, she will find someone who she deserves, who is available!!

#3   2006/12/15 04:47PM
    YanDiMera

billie and patrick had potential as a couple. i don't see any chemistry between patrick and hope.
    billie used to date roman (when krista allen was playing the role) and those 2 were good together.Of course, it would be odd to match billie with her mother's latest husband but hey, in young and the restless, vicky is married to her mother's ex-fiance...

#4   2006/12/15 06:14PM
    happi

i think they should put billie and roman together..

#5   2006/12/16 04:53PM
    bearrie

I hope so.
    I'm hoping that with Mike Horton coming back to town, he would be available for her. They both have a child with other people. That gives them something in common. They also have Carrie in common but, that's another issue altogether.

Billie and Mike = Millie

#6   2006/12/16 05:20PM
    bearrie

Quote happi: i think they should put billie and roman together..

Pair Billie with her Mom's most recent husband? ICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's the whole sharing thing that makes for uncomfortable EVERYTHING.
    It's one thing to swap guys with your girlfriends, a la Mike with Carrie. It's a whole other issue to be swaping guys with your mom. Even if she is a MRS. ROBERTSON

#7   2006/12/16 08:00PM
    Audd

Quote bearrie: I hope so.
    I'm hoping that with Mike Horton coming back to town, he would be available for her. They both have a child with other people. That gives them something in common. They also have Carrie in common but, that's another issue altogether.

Billie and Mike = Millie

I like that idea, Millie. Billie needs a real relationship where there isn't some soul mate in the picture. How unlucky can a girl get?? However, she needs to run and hide from a man who has a soul mate instead of waiting around like she did with Bo and now Steve, she does know she will probably get burned but she can't seem to help herself because she wants a man so bad. I like Billie, but some of her choices have been dumb which resulted in her own pain which could have been prevented. I hope she will wise up and think things through better.

#8   2006/12/16 08:42PM
    addicted2days

i hope so cause she needs to lay off the married men of salem

steve and bo
    who is the next married man john
    don't get me wrong i like billie but we all know bo and hope belong together and steve and kayla belong together they are married. go after some single guys like ej

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/16 08:43PM
    #9   2006/12/18 12:54PM
    snarf432

I really think that Billie and Roman would make a sweet couple...don't know if they ever went there before, but they are both just sweet charachters...I would like to see Roman have a love interest...and I would REALLY like to see Billie stop striking out..

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list