List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Goody Goody NO MORE Abby

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Goody Goody NO MORE Abby

Started by SamiBrady_Chelsea at 2006/12/13 11:24AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/18 04:45PM, Views: 749, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/13 11:24AM
    Goody Goody NO MORE Abby
    SamiBrady_Ch...

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but little miss innocent Abby has been changing a lot lately. The Abby I'm used to wouldn't be pushing at Max the way she does...I have a feeling she will do something about Mimi...try to hurt her or something. JMO...maybe she will be a little less harsher version of her best friend Chelsea.........

#2   2006/12/13 11:52AM
    Re: Goody Goody NO MORE Abby
    Chrissi

Hmm I didn't notice that at all. I can't see her changing into someone like Chelsea, because she's had a lovely upbringing, a good head on her shoulders, a sweet disposition.. etc.

#3   2006/12/13 12:49PM
    sommer rodri...

I have a feeling Abby has plans for Mimi, you can see it in her eyes when she found out that Max was into Mimi! If Abby is the good girl that we all think she is, she'll let it be between Max & Mimi, but I have a feeling she is going to show her true colors, and it's probablly not going to be nice!

#4   2006/12/13 01:27PM
    Audd

I agree, she showed a side to her today 12/13 that I never saw, she really laid into Max about Mimi. I don't think it's bad, as of yet...I don't know...no! she wont be like Chelsea but she is not going to say "oh, Max and Mimi together?? Great" either!

#5   2006/12/13 01:45PM
    Chrissi

It seems like she's using her 'feminine wiles' all of a sudden, which I think is a big change for her. Our little Abby is growing up! :P

#6   2006/12/14 10:59AM
    Darkfairiesi...

Personally I hate Abby for she is always telling people business to them. For Max is a good example. I mean does Abby knows how Mimi feels about Max or if Max is really leading her on. For I think that Abby need a life.

#7   2006/12/14 09:20PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity: Personally I hate Abby for she is always telling people business to them. For Max is a good example. I mean does Abby knows how Mimi feels about Max or if Max is really leading her on. For I think that Abby need a life.

Yeah the goody goody act is starting to annoy me...I don't like people who correct everyone else and think they are great...Abby is a sweetheart but enough is enough I still love little Abby though!

#8   2006/12/15 08:00AM
    4evaDrake

I totally disagree about her hurting anyone. IMO, she has feelings for Max and is jealous that he is spending time with Mimi. Then max tells Abby that he likes Mimi, I think that it will come out that Abby loves Max. Now whether Mimi(Farrah Fath) decides to stay will determine how that realationship will go. Max looks good with either of the actresses, so it will be interesting to see which way they go.

#9   2006/12/15 12:12PM
    sommer rodri...

Hey 4evaDrak, your moderator picture look like John Black from Days, am I wrong, or is my eys playing tricks on me??

#10   2006/12/15 01:06PM
    Natalie

Quote Chrissi: Hmm I didn't notice that at all. I can't see her changing into someone like Chelsea, because she's had a lovely upbringing, a good head on her shoulders, a sweet disposition.. etc.

I agree with you Chrssi

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list