List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Does anyone know if actor James Scott has gotten married yet

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Does anyone know if actor James Scott has gotten married yet

Started by autumnscarlett at 2008/07/06 08:01AM
    Latest post: 2008/07/07 10:27AM, Views: 10235, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/07/06 08:01AM
    Does anyone know if actor James Scott has gotten married yet
    autumnscarlett

I read several months back that he was engaged. I also read that he was to get married this summer. Has anyone heard if this is true and if he has yet. His fiance Meghan is very pretty.

#2   2008/07/06 08:45AM
    Re: Does anyone know if actor James Scott has gotten married yet
    LeneIzLuvnEJAMI

Quote autumnscarlett: I read several months back that he was engaged. I also read that he was to get married this summer. Has anyone heard if this is true and if he has yet. His fiance Meghan is very pretty.

No , i heard they were getting married in August , and i agree she is pretty . She's a very lucky girl

#3   2008/07/06 11:18PM
    Lusting4EJ

Yes she is very lucky. i wish he was my hubby :'( i wish them all the best. If things dont work out call me:D

#4   2008/07/07 06:17AM
    suzrocks

Quote LeneIzLuvnEJAMI:
    Quote autumnscarlett: I read several months back that he was engaged. I also read that he was to get married this summer. Has anyone heard if this is true and if he has yet. His fiance Meghan is very pretty.

No , i heard they were getting married in August , and i agree she is pretty . She's a very lucky girl

Where did you see her? Show me the way.

Yup, very lucky indeed!

#5   2008/07/07 07:50AM
    LeneIzLuvnEJAMI

Quote suzrocks:
    Quote LeneIzLuvnEJAMI:

Where did you see her? Show me the way.

Yup, very lucky indeed!

I heard it from some crazy Ejami fan on NBC/DOOLS.

#6   2008/07/07 07:52AM
    LeneIzLuvnEJAMI

Quote Lusting4EJ: Yes she is very lucky. i wish he was my hubby :'( i wish them all the best. If things dont work out call me:D

I know if it doesn't work out he can call me 2 , im only a phone call away. I turn 18 next years lol j/p

#7   2008/07/07 07:58AM
    mom_1st

OMG - didn't you hear - it was a huge scandel. James called off his engagement. He dumped her like a bad habit and ran away with AlwaysEJ. Notice how she hasn't posted here - that's cause she and James are out of the country!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/07/07 07:59AM
    #8   2008/07/07 08:25AM
    suzrocks

Quote mom_1st: OMG - didn't you hear - it was a huge scandel. James called off his engagement. He dumped her like a bad habit and ran away with AlwaysEJ. Notice how she hasn't posted here - that's cause she and James are out of the country!

I knew it!!!!!!!!
    Too funny

#9   2008/07/07 08:26AM
    alwaysEJ

Quote mom_1st: OMG - didn't you hear - it was a huge scandel. James called off his engagement. He dumped her like a bad habit and ran away with AlwaysEJ. Notice how she hasn't posted here - that's cause she and James are out of the country!

Mom is correct. James & I are currently on our honeymoon. He is in the shower, where I'm about to join him, but I wanted to drop a line to my friends on the board & say that James is all that & a little more

#10   2008/07/07 08:31AM
    mom_1st

Quote alwaysEJ:

Mom is correct. James & I are currently on our honeymoon. He is in the shower, where I'm about to join him, but I wanted to drop a line to my friends on the board & say that James is all that & a little more

Oh, thank goodness, it is good to hear from you. I thought maybe you had been hospitalized from exhaustion. Good to know you are ok. Have fun.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list