List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Victor's Agenda

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victor's Agenda

Started by Clueless at 2006/12/12 10:55AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/15 10:19AM, Views: 813, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/12/14 07:47PM
    Re: Victor's Agenda
    bearrie

I hope this Beverly person, who is a Child Protective Services agent comes in and ends up biting Ol Vic in the ass. THAT WOULD BE A RIOT!!!

It would be nice if she ends up recommending that Claire stays with her PARENTS and not be given over to Vic.

Shelle needs to change the name on Claire's birth certificate NOW.

When it comes out that Vic knew about Claire's paternity and didn't say anything he looks bad. That needs to come out. What also needs to come out is that he paid some lady to kidnap Claire. That will KILL the slim chances he has of taking Claire from Shelle. If these little secrets don't come out in the open, and Vic gets Claire, I will be PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED. I'm game for Vic's antics as long as they serve to bring Shelle together. Take Claire from them for real, and we'll have issues. What Phil needs to do to prove he's a man, stop this nonsense of Vic's. If Phil has the balls to. If not, he should go and borrow some from Willow.

#12   2006/12/14 09:15PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

I really hope Vic isn't successful...but money = Power....and Money will attract Greed...most people can be paid off (heck even doctors ) Anyways I hope Belle doesn't lose Claire!

#13   2006/12/15 10:19AM
    Raspberry tart

Let Victor get Phillip and Mimi's baby to bring up like him. He would have a fresh start on planting his "seed of faith" in this child.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list