List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Victor's Agenda

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victor's Agenda

Started by Clueless at 2006/12/12 10:55AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/15 10:19AM, Views: 810, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/12 10:55AM
    Victor's Agenda
    Clueless

We already knew that Vic plotted the kidnapping. Now we see that his goal is to get Claire back for Phillip. OK correct me if I am wrong but when Vic first found out that the baby was not Phillip he was gunho to tell the truth. Because in his own words he didn't want Shawn to go through what he went through when he didn't know that Bo was his son. Now all of a sudden hes trying to discret Belle and Shawn who is Claire biological parents. What I found really interesting about this was before Shawn found out that he was Claires father she took to him like white on rice. Then after he found out they made it look like Claire didn't have any connection to Shawn. Victor also said that Phillip is the only father that Claire has ever known. Gosh! Victor whos fault is that. OK mothers this is where your opinion come in granted this is so but isn't it possible that with enough time that Shawn can become the focal point of Claires life now that Phillip is not there. I know that they say as small children we become use to things but with Phillip out of the picture and Shawn being more of a fixture in her life will she with time forget Phillip. Personally I just don't understand why they would have Victor used this child as a way for him to go back to his evil ways. So the way I see it you have the Brady's & Black against the Kirakias. After that statement that Victor made about Phillip names being on the birth certificate Hey Belle and Shawn you might want to see about changing that. Cause if you really think about VIctor really has no claim to the baby and his only vistation she be what the parents allow.

#2   2006/12/12 11:09AM
    Re: Victor's Agenda
    happi

Quote Clueless: We already knew that Vic plotted the kidnapping. Now we see that his goal is to get Claire back for Phillip. OK correct me if I am wrong but when Vic first found out that the baby was not Phillip he was gunho to tell the truth. Because in his own words he didn't want Shawn to go through what he went through when he didn't know that Bo was his son. Now all of a sudden hes trying to discret Belle and Shawn who is Claire biological parents. What I found really interesting about this was before Shawn found out that he was Claires father she took to him like white on rice. Then after he found out they made it look like Claire didn't have any connection to Shawn. Victor also said that Phillip is the only father that Claire has ever known. Gosh! Victor whos fault is that. OK mothers this is where your opinion come in granted this is so but isn't it possible that with enough time that Shawn can become the focal point of Claires life now that Phillip is not there. I know that they say as small children we become use to things but with Phillip out of the picture and Shawn being more of a fixture in her life will she with time forget Phillip. Personally I just don't understand why they would have Victor used this child as a way for him to go back to his evil ways. So the way I see it you have the Brady's & Black against the Kirakias. After that statement that Victor made about Phillip names being on the birth certificate Hey Belle and Shawn you might want to see about changing that. Cause if you really think about VIctor really has no claim to the baby and his only vistation she be what the parents allow.

no you are correct victor wanted to tell shawn..now he wants to everything to take the baby from shawn..

#3   2006/12/12 01:13PM
    bearrie

Vic's trying to make it up to Phil. What gets me is that he's willing to walk over everybody to make this up to his son. Walk over EVERYBODY including his grandson, and great granddaughter. Common Vic man, I have much respect for you, don't go doing something now to mess that up.
    I do hope that Shelle changes the name of Claire's birth certificate real fast, and I also hope that Phil will do the right thing. There's no reason that Claire CAN NOT have BOTH Phil and Shawn as her fathers in her life. A little girl as sweet as that, ought to have as many people spoiling her as she can get. She has many but, what's one more? Give Chels another reason to feel left out of the BRADY loop.

#4   2006/12/12 07:16PM
    Darling89For...

I hope that Belle and Shawn make everyone aware of what's going on with Vic. ESPECIALLY Caroline!!

#5   2006/12/12 08:46PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote Darling89Formula: I hope that Belle and Shawn make everyone aware of what's going on with Vic. ESPECIALLY Caroline!!

I DEF think that they need to let the PD know

#6   2006/12/13 07:04AM
    Natalie

Phillip has a biological child on the way why did he and mimi sign there rights away.... Also He (Phillip) can be in Clairs life why does Vic have to make it miserable for his grandchild (Shawn). ITs just mean. ANd Keeping Phil away from Kate is wrong. I just dont get the story...

Oh well I like watching now.

#7   2006/12/13 07:29AM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote Natalie: Phillip has a biological child on the way why did he and mimi sign there rights away.... Also He (Phillip) can be in Clairs life why does Vic have to make it miserable for his grandchild (Shawn). ITs just mean. ANd Keeping Phil away from Kate is wrong. I just dont get the story...

Oh well I like watching now.

Yeah it is very intense now

#8   2006/12/13 09:15AM
    4evaDrake

Quote Darling89Formula: I hope that Belle and Shawn make everyone aware of what's going on with Vic. ESPECIALLY Caroline!!

and Bo, his son.

i do have admit though that i like the old Victor back.

#9   2006/12/13 10:08AM
    Clueless

You know I had forgot about that and it seems that Victor and Kate has forgotten that too. I know that Claire is their first grandchild but Phillip does has a biological child or at least we think he does. The fact that Philip and Mimi were ready to terminate the pregnancy just because their marriages ended says alot about them. Here something that could go against Victor in his quest to get custody of Claire. Provided that he dosen't pay off the judge. How do he think the judge is going to react to the fact they he knew that the baby wasn't Philip and continue to let the child get attached to someone who wasn't her father. Is Claire even a year old. I personally don't see how her spending less time with grandpa Victor can damage her.

#10   2006/12/13 01:17PM
    Audd

Victor has the audacity to say to Belle and Shawn they are unstable and are not a good influence. So it's o.k for Victor to pay someone to kidnap his grandchild, to lie about his grandchild's paternity for a year, which led to his son't current injuries, it's o.k to have the evil past he has. I get that Shawn has been a ticking time bomb in recent past and has made some inpulsive, bad choices but, nothing compared to Victor. Since when is it unstable to be a stay at home mom??? Belle lost her unborn child, her husband, her best friend, her home and she has not worked since she had Claire, this makes her a bad influence???

Why isn't Victor more concerned for Philip's biological child?? Because it's a Lockhart too??? Victor feels he has the right to steal custody of Claire from her BIOLOGICAL parents because Philip has bonded with her so intensely. Victor is partially responsible for this bond, if Victor would have told Philip immediatley that Claire was Shawn's, then none of this would be going on. Philip had Claire for only a year, not years and years. Victor needs to leave it alone, go after Philip's true biological child, he'll bond with that child as well! Wouldn't a "normal" human being rather raise their own flesh and blood then the one they thought was their own for a year?? (I still think the baby Lauren is carrying is really Belle and Shawn's, I hope anyway, they are the ones who want the baby, not Philip or Mimi)

I love this soap, it is so exciting now. LOL THis will get the Shelle reunion going full speed ahead I kinda have a feeling this may bond the evils together, Kate and Victor in more ways then one, or, this is another ploy of Victor's to keep close to Kate and make her feel needed!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/13 01:22PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list