List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Nick

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick

Started by daysfan1977 at 2006/12/12 04:49AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/18 12:47PM, Views: 381, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/12/12 04:49AM
    Nick
    daysfan1977

How do you think Nick will pull this off?

Nick is a smart guy but sending a picture so quick of someone right at the hospital not so smart.

How is he gonna pull this off?

it is driving me crazy tring to figure it out
    any guesses

#2   2006/12/12 07:39AM
    Re: Nick
    sommer rodri...

I think Nick will come up with some wild story about that picture, either that or make some kind of deal or arrangement with that doctor, after all, it may be the doctor's photo but not his words! I think Chelsea will wind up falling for Nick in the long run, it's gonna be tough on Nick at first, but I know it will happen!

#3   2006/12/17 09:48AM
    lennox

While I was watching Thurday's episode, I was thinking how much i love the friendship between Abby and Nick. It reminds me of Hope and Jennifer. That is how cousins act at least in my family!

#4   2006/12/18 12:45PM
    snarf432

I don't know, maybe I am crazy but does anyone else just love NICK!? I think his charachter and Chelsea would be so funn/great...he would be so great for her...even if she keeps making fun of his 'goofyness'.

#5   2006/12/18 12:47PM
    snarf432

By the way, Abby adn Nick...they are so related...even if I don't really understand the relationship...it seems so incestuous in this show sometimes...maybe they will find out they are adopted relations (like Max) and he is free game...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list