List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Hope's Belly

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope's Belly

Started by Clueless at 2006/12/11 01:49PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/14 10:11PM, Views: 863, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/12/14 12:41PM
    Re: Hope's Belly
    Sheebs

From what I understand, Hope's baby will be born sometime in Jan. and if that is true she would be in her last trimester and there is not way in heck she could carry another child in front of herself. I am a mother of two and also run a daycare and carried a quite a few children when I was having my son. By my last trimester I carried all of my kids off to the side on my hip and the could not fit their legs in front of my belly. If I din't carry them outward a lot of them thought they were going to fall because they had to keep their legs straightdown in front of me.
    Hopes belly shifted when she was carrying Claire, you could tell when she put her down. And she din't have a belly at all last week.

#12   2006/12/14 07:51PM
    bearrie

Hope should take out that belly, do a few back flips of joy for Shawn kicking Willow to the curb, and then put the pillow back on.

#13   2006/12/14 09:14PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote Chrissi: I always notice her belly... and the lack thereof. I know that some women don't carry a lot of baby weight but I really wish they'd make her look a lot larger. When is this baby due, anyway? *puzzled*

Ditto...I'd love to know when the baby is do as well!

#14   2006/12/14 10:00PM
    blue eyed girl

i agree that if hope is due sometime in jan i really dont think she would be getting it on with bo either hehe

#15   2006/12/14 10:11PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote blue eyed girl: i agree that if hope is due sometime in jan i really dont think she would be getting it on with bo either hehe

Even though it is bopes kid...being that bo doesn't know that yet and neither does hope, it's WEIRD they are sleeping together JMO!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list