List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Hope's Belly

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope's Belly

Started by Clueless at 2006/12/11 01:49PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/14 10:11PM, Views: 938, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/11 01:49PM
    Hope's Belly
    Clueless

Ok I know that pregnant women have been known to carry their babies while they are pregnant with another child but did you guys notice Hopes belly while she was holding Claire. Either I was looking at it wrong but it sure look like you could tell that she was wearing the pregnancy pillow because of the indention of her stomach of where she was holding Claire. OK mothers was I seeing wrong or is that possible and then the way she was holding Claire in front of her belly. School me please

#2   2006/12/11 03:53PM
    Re: Hope's Belly
    Kristian

In real life she is not pregnant so it is possible but you never know she could really be pregnant but I have it recorded so I will check it out and if she is pregnant she has a weird stomach.

#3   2006/12/11 03:54PM
    Kristian

Quote Clueless: Ok I know that pregnant women have been known to carry their babies while they are pregnant with another child but did you guys notice Hopes belly while she was holding Claire. Either I was looking at it wrong but it sure look like you could tell that she was wearing the pregnancy pillow because of the indention of her stomach of where she was holding Claire. OK mothers was I seeing wrong or is that possible and then the way she was holding Claire in front of her belly. School me please

Is Hope your favorite?

#4   2006/12/11 04:26PM
    Audd

I love Hope, today she was "herself" again,thank God!

Shoot, I didn't notice her tummy, I wish I would have noticed.

#5   2006/12/11 05:42PM
    bearrie

It's the oddest thing. I didn't notice the position of her belly, although, I did notice A BELLY. I could have SWORN it wasn't there a few days ago. Now, I've never been pregnant myself, I've been around plenty o pregnant woman though and I've NEVER seen a woman appear pregnant the way HOPE did today. Here today, gone tomorrow? Showed up when? Hope's belly literally appeared out of the blue. Last week, you could hardly tell she was pregnant. Today, she looked about 5 months along. --sitting here scratching my head cause-- shouldn't baby BE HERE already? I mean this is Bope's baby right, and unless they were gettin busy off cameras, when did this baby come to be? There hadn't been any chance for them to create this baby this year. Still scratching my head in wonder about this.

#6   2006/12/11 05:45PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote bearrie: It's the oddest thing. I didn't notice the position of her belly, although, I did notice A BELLY. I could have SWORN it wasn't there a few days ago. Now, I've never been pregnant myself, I've been around plenty o pregnant woman though and I've NEVER seen a woman appear pregnant the way HOPE did today. Here today, gone tomorrow? Showed up when? Hope's belly literally appeared out of the blue. Last week, you could hardly tell she was pregnant. Today, she looked about 5 months along. --sitting here scratching my head cause-- shouldn't baby BE HERE already? I mean this is Bope's baby right, and unless they were gettin busy off cameras, when did this baby come to be? There hadn't been any chance for them to create this baby this year. Still scratching my head in wonder about this.

I agree bearrie...That Belly was NOT that big on Friday...there goes soaps speeding up a pregnancy. Oh well...I'm excited about it anyways!

#7   2006/12/11 08:04PM
    daysfan1977

i have had 4 kids unless she is havig the baby in the next week or two she should not be carrying that low. yes it is a pillow and no she was not that huge friday.

but i am glad they are giving her a girl.

#8   2006/12/12 05:28AM
    erbutterfly1

i did notice claire kick her in the belly and it didn't even faze hope.....wouldn't have been that way in real life!!hahaha!

#9   2006/12/12 08:01AM
    sommer rodri...

She may be preagneat on days, but definitely not pregneat in real life! I have two kids of my own, and have been around alot of pregneat women, she dosen't look exhausted, fatigued, or swollen on the lips or nose! Sorry, I love hope, but you think the writers would have at least made her look just a bit pregneat just to have her fit the role of "mommy to be", and that pillow marking right through her shirt, they could have tried something else!

#10   2006/12/12 04:32PM
    Chrissi

I always notice her belly... and the lack thereof. I know that some women don't carry a lot of baby weight but I really wish they'd make her look a lot larger. When is this baby due, anyway? *puzzled*

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list