List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who is your favorite villian?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who is your favorite villian?

Started by Kristian at 2006/12/10 10:30AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/15 07:55AM, Views: 421, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/12/10 10:30AM
    Who is your favorite villian?
    Kristian

I would have to say Stephano because he knows next plan faster than you can Hope.

#2   2006/12/10 11:15AM
    Re: Who is your favorite villian?
    happi

i thought jan was good..

#3   2006/12/10 12:46PM
    gar2244

Stefano Dimera !.. hands down... all the wild things I have seen this man do over the years...oh my god. no one person is as evil as Stefano.. no one person has his kind of power. oh Victo Kiriakis comes close. but no dice..Stefano is pure raw evil. an we love him for it...

#4   2006/12/11 02:43PM
    YanDiMera

stefano because even though he does all these evil things, he has warmth and charisma and tons of presence. His scenes with his children were always great.

victor is good too as a villain. The problem is they made him weak these last years and now they're writing him as an ideal villain: cold, mean but with depth and capable of sincere love (caroline, philip).

larry welch was the funniest villain. i don't want him back but i liked him a lot when he was on last time.

female villains: vivian alamain, i miss her badly.only her could defeat stefano and kate. she was so fun and crazy.

it took me a while but i'm a sami fan now. it's time for her to stop humiliating himself for a man and go for world domination.

as you can see, villains are my favorite characters in soaps.I don't like the annoying, obnoxious ones like Chelsea, the first Jan (she was funny when played by the other actress) and Cassie (but i liked her with jack during the island storyline).

#5   2006/12/14 03:48PM
    Staci-Lynn

Stefano of course!

#6   2006/12/14 06:45PM
    Darkfairiesi...

don't know him but does EJ count for he is cute but he is evil. No wonder Sami didn't like him

#7   2006/12/14 09:22PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Stephano of course. Need I say more

#8   2006/12/15 07:55AM
    4evaDrake

Although Stefano is the obvious choice of many, my choice would have to Victor Kiriakis. I am really glad they brought him back in the capacity they did. He is so good at being rotten.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list