List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: two men,same name.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

two men,same name.

Started by gar2244 at 2006/12/08 05:21AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/08 01:25PM, Views: 415, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/12/08 05:21AM
    two men,same name.
    gar2244

what was the name of Victor Kiriakis's henchman ??
    I thought it was "Nico" . played by Lorenzo Cacciaianza. but after watching Days. I see a Dimera henchman with the same name of "Nico", telling John Black that Stefano is dead. when I seen that I said to my wife, "thats not Nico. Nico is Vic's henchman,not Stefano's"..am I right or am I wrong. the wife an I are up in arms over this..or is it just so happens that they have the same name... your thoughts please....

#2   2006/12/08 05:57AM
    Re: two men,same name.
    lennox

Victor's henchman is Nico and the DiMera henchman is Rico.

#3   2006/12/08 08:09AM
    gar2244

chuck it up to bad hearing I guess. thanks for setting me strait...

#4   2006/12/08 08:10AM
    Darling89For...

I noticed the name similarities, too. Strange!

#5   2006/12/08 08:40AM
    ginadawn

In the posting it says Nico.

#6   2006/12/08 10:50AM
    erbutterfly1

Quote gar2244: what was the name of Victor Kiriakis's henchman ??
    I thought it was "Nico" . played by Lorenzo Cacciaianza. but after watching Days. I see a Dimera henchman with the same name of "Nico", telling John Black that Stefano is dead. when I seen that I said to my wife, "thats not Nico. Nico is Vic's henchman,not Stefano's"..am I right or am I wrong. the wife an I are up in arms over this..or is it just so happens that they have the same name... your thoughts please....

did you start watching days on your own..or under your wifes influence?? i just think its cute cause my husband sometimes watches it with me too...he is just not as up to date as you! good for you and your wife!!

#7   2006/12/08 10:54AM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote erbutterfly1:

did you start watching days on your own..or under your wifes influence?? i just think its cute cause my husband sometimes watches it with me too...he is just not as up to date as you! good for you and your wife!!

Ha my husband laughs at me...after everytiem I watch days he says, are you gonna go do your little postings now and laughs...I just say yes and post away lol! ( and I love you honey...I know you read all of my posts anyways lol) I wish he'd watch it too!

#8   2006/12/08 01:25PM
    gar2244

Quote erbutterfly1:

to answer your question: I started watching Days back in the 70's when I was a kid. my mom was the one that got me hooked. and yes she still is hooked on Days. when I meet my wife in '94. I told her I watch two soaps. Days of our lives and Star Trek. we was married in'95. my wife has been watching Days off an on. but since she has been with me, she watches Days alot more..she tells people,(an me),that I get her hooked on shows..I just say-I know good tv.lol..an Days of our Lives is just that "good TV"..

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list