List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The Surrogate...........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Surrogate...........

Started by Meggy at 2006/12/07 07:15AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/07 01:48PM, Views: 382, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/12/07 07:15AM
    The Surrogate...........
    Meggy

JMO........
    When Phillip and Mimi signed away their rights to the unborn baby. I think the surrogate, terminated the pregnancy, and she is getting money off of Bonnie, cuz she knows that Bonnie wants that baby, and she is getting money hungry......

#2   2006/12/07 11:52AM
    Re: The Surrogate...........
    Clueless

Quote Meggy: JMO........
    When Phillip and Mimi signed away their rights to the unborn baby. I think the surrogate, terminated the pregnancy, and she is getting money off of Bonnie, cuz she knows that Bonnie wants that baby, and she is getting money hungry......

I agree and when is she going to start showing. Its amazing that she walking around wearing a big coat and Hope is just wearing a small jacket. And how is it that Bonnie hasn't even question her doctor visits or anything.

#3   2006/12/07 01:48PM
    Re: The Surrogate...........
    happi

Quote Clueless:
    Quote Meggy: JMO........

I agree and when is she going to start showing. Its amazing that she walking around wearing a big coat and Hope is just wearing a small jacket. And how is it that Bonnie hasn't even question her doctor visits or anything.

i'll have to agree also with both of you on this...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list