List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Shawn's Reaction to Claire's Kidnapping

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shawn's Reaction to Claire's Kidnapping

Started by Darling89Formula at 2006/12/06 07:21PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/08 08:31PM, Views: 610, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/12/06 07:21PM
    Shawn's Reaction to Claire's Kidnapping
    Darling89For...

When Belle answered the phone at the diner, I was yelling at her to keep an eye on her baby. All she had to do was turn around. OK, she's young and we all make mistakes. But what was up with Shawn blasting her about not keeping an eye on Clair? I need to accept this new actor as Shawn, but - hello? - would Jason Cook's Shawn have that kind of reaction?? I feel that he would have immeditely rushed to her side to comfort her and tell her everything will be all right. Then when Shawn was asked if he would like to spend the night at Bo and Hope's house with Belle and Clair, he said something like, "Oh, Belle wouldn't want me there." He's Clair's father! I don't live in the past, but I feel that JC's Shawn would want to be protective of Clair and Belle. Like a watchdog 24/7!! Does anybody think that the writers are creating a new image for Shawn, or are they just clueless?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/06 07:23PM
    #2   2006/12/06 07:26PM
    Re: Shawn's Reaction to Claire's Kidnapping
    Petdays

I've said it before it makes it harder to accept the new actor as shawn because the writers have change his character so much. You cannot recognise him as shawn

#3   2006/12/06 07:32PM
    Audd

The writers definately changed him, I think they took advantage of the new actor, personally, I don't like that they changed him, but I do feel the Shawn we know (personality I mean) will return once Shelle reunite and he's is no longer confused.

#4   2006/12/06 07:40PM
    bearrie

I had not seen Shawn's reaction but I can imagine. I am upset that Shawn as we know him is not here. I hope that with a Shelle reunion, some of the Shawn we know works its way into this Shawn.
    If Shawn's "dirty little secret", comely that she is, makes ANY type of a remark about Belle "losing" Claire, we will have ISSUES.
    I am upset that Shawn choose not to stay with Belle at the penthouse, but I can understand why. He might be feeling bad about Claire's disappearance. Maybe?

#5   2006/12/06 08:01PM
    Audd

Quote bearrie: I had not seen Shawn's reaction but I can imagine. I am upset that Shawn as we know him is not here. I hope that with a Shelle reunion, some of the Shawn we know works its way into this Shawn.
    If Shawn's "dirty little secret", comely that she is, makes ANY type of a remark about Belle "losing" Claire, we will have ISSUES.
    I am upset that Shawn choose not to stay with Belle at the penthouse, but I can understand why. He might be feeling bad about Claire's disappearance. Maybe?

I WILL have issues, I feel it's a given for Willow to take advantage of Belle "losing" Claire, like she has any experience with children, I can't wait to see her go down!

#6   2006/12/07 06:20PM
    bearrie

Just countin down the DAYS my friend. Just countin down the days.

#7   2006/12/07 06:35PM
    daysfan1977

the way i look at it why should he yell at her when he was better as a god father then a father after all now he is hooked up with willow and we can see thats trouble.
    when he becomes a real dad and dumps willow then he can yell at belle for taking her eyes off claire for a second

#8   2006/12/07 06:43PM
    bearrie

Quote daysfan1977: the way i look at it why should he yell at her when he was better as a god father then a father after all now he is hooked up with willow and we can see thats trouble.
    when he becomes a real dad and dumps willow then he can yell at belle for taking her eyes off claire for a second

Couldn't have said it any better myself

#9   2006/12/08 03:38PM
    Audd

Quote Audd:
    Quote bearrie: I had not seen Shawn's reaction but I can imagine. I am upset that Shawn as we know him is not here. I hope that with a Shelle reunion, some of the Shawn we know works its way into this Shawn.

I WILL have issues, I feel it's a given for Willow to take advantage of Belle "losing" Claire, like she has any experience with children, I can't wait to see her go down!

Bearrie,

That evil little Willow, we knew it, did you see her in action today, then she barges in while Shawn was JUST about to have a heart to heart and tell the truth, coming in and saying "are you ready for that romantic drive" AHHHHHHHH that little skank (my favorite word lately) Anyway, I just read that on Dec 14, Willow feels burned by Shawn so she is out for revenge. I hope you get this. Talk later. Bye.

Audrey

#10   2006/12/08 08:31PM
    bearrie

Audrey,

I'm just counting down the DAYS. Counting down the days until Shawn realizes just how much Willow needs to be shown the door. When that day comes, we will ALL be doing that HAPPY DANCE. And I usually DON'T dance.
    I was right, Shawn was not so much upset at Belle "losing Claire" as he was that he wasn't there when it happened.
    I wasn't able to watch today's epi. Was working ALL day. I couldn't believe what Willow did. Her putting SHawn in that situation makes it that much easier for Shawn to kick her to the curb. If Shawn decides to go for that "ride" with her instead of staying to clear the air with Belle, I don't know what I would do.

I bought me another issue of the soap mag today. Seeing as how I couldn't watch, I read about it. There were some really funny "stories" in the mag.
    Soap Opera Digest mag's best and worst of 2006 issue. IT WAS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Guess who was named worst actress in soap land? THAT it self makes it just about worth paying 3 bucks for. I don't remember the exact phrase they used. I left the mag at work. When I go back there tomorrow, I'll be sure to take home the mag. It was a HOOT!!!!!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list