List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Is it all about Hope or what?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is it all about Hope or what?

Started by Kristian at 2006/12/06 05:27PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/09 10:18PM, Views: 396, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/12/06 05:27PM
    Is it all about Hope or what?
    Kristian

Yes it is she is trustworthy and smart and caring and lovable plus kind hearted. Kristian Alfonso.

#2   2006/12/06 10:27PM
    Re: Is it all about Hope or what?
    shashi

Couldnt agree more. Would very much like to see a resolution to Bo and Hope--enough drama already~I realize that's what the gig entails, however, we fans have had an arduous time watching the fights and sadness. Ready for a harmonious New Year !!

#3   2006/12/07 02:51PM
    Kristian

My older brother loves Hope he has posters of her and on his bynder he has her on there and saying he loves Hope Brady aka Kristian Alfonso the have so much in common they have 2 boy and his wife is pregnant and we think that is with a man she went out but I know it is my brothers. He is confused and he wanted to be zack when he got older but that aint happening so when I get older I want to be her daughter. Kristian Alfonso is the bomb.

#4   2006/12/07 10:21PM
    bellefromrome

What is up with Hope anyway. Has she completley lost it since Zach died. Really folks she has been in love with Bo most of her adult life and yet she honestly believes that he would have done that to Patrick? (and without a scratch on himself) She's a cop for goodness sake. They have got her acting like a whiney school girl and thats not the Hope I know or love.

#5   2006/12/09 10:18PM
    Kristian

Quote bellefromrome: What is up with Hope anyway. Has she completley lost it since Zach died. Really folks she has been in love with Bo most of her adult life and yet she honestly believes that he would have done that to Patrick? (and without a scratch on himself) She's a cop for goodness sake. They have got her acting like a whiney school girl and thats not the Hope I know or love.

First of all Bos daughter killed Zack and Bo bailed her out of jail so Hope should be mad about that. Yes she is cop but right now she is confused so she doesnt know what is going on.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list