List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Mimi do you want her gone?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mimi do you want her gone?

Started by Petdays at 2006/12/06 05:22PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/06 12:20PM, Views: 1916, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2007/01/01 02:50PM
    Re: Mimi do you want her gone?
    a_hayes44

Willow is an ugly skank!!!! I think she wears those invisable braces....all i know is that she is butt-ugly...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/01 02:50PM
    #42   2007/01/01 02:53PM
    a_hayes44

Quote Katzmom: I want Mimi gone. She has done such horrible things and I can't stand how easily everyone forgives her.

others have done far worse than her and they are forgiven alot easier....i think mimi has the potential to go either way...villian or heroine

#43   2007/01/02 04:55AM
    saveourfavs

I DON'T LIKE MIMI AND THINK SHE SHOULD LEAVE .SHE WILL NEVER LEARN HE RLESSON, SHE'S A BORN LIAR SHE LIED TO REX ,LIED SHAWN AND BELLE MAX YOU BETTER WATCHOUT

#44   2007/01/02 11:10AM
    EGraceK

I dont want Mimi to leave...I really do like her. and i think her & Max should be a couple. So what if she has done some bad things...All she did was keep a few secerts. Look at what Sami has done and keeps doing and everyone seems to keep forgiving her.

#45   2007/01/06 11:41AM
    rhianon

I personally think Belle has a lot of "redeeming" to do too. After all, she was making out with her Best friend's fiance while her husband slept the night before Mimi and Shawn's wedding! What a skank!! I think Mimi and Shawn made a good couple--both from working class families who had to struggle in life. They were realistic--not the high school immature love affair of Belle and Shawn!! Mimi was wrong to keep Clare's parentage a secret (if it's really true). I think it would be cool if Clare turns out to really be Phillips and Belle's and Loren's baby is Phillip's and Mimi's. I can't stand Belle!

#46   2007/01/06 12:20PM
    Lovely.Izzie

I like Mimi and i hope she stays her and Max make a good looking couple....And with Belle getting Claire takin off of her well i think she had something bad coming to her i liked Phillip and she did him so wrong and he loves that little girl
    but you watch if Mimi dont get blamed for it for putting Claire in that tire its going to get interesting....

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list