List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Mimi do you want her gone?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mimi do you want her gone?

Started by Petdays at 2006/12/06 05:22PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/06 12:20PM, Views: 2046, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2006/12/14 11:51AM
    Re: Mimi do you want her gone?
    Petdays

Do you think they might say Mimi is either dead or missing? Way of writing her out for now?

#32   2006/12/14 12:10PM
    Katzmom

I want Mimi gone. She has done such horrible things and I can't stand how easily everyone forgives her.

#33   2006/12/14 01:48PM
    SandraJ

MIMI, PLEASE DON'T GO. I really like Mimi and would hope that she will reconsider and stay. However, I could care less if Willow, Bonnie or Chelsea left and in that order. Willow is just nauseating and I ff through all the scenes with her. Mimi and Max could be a very cute couple together and have some very interesting storylines. I really like both of them together. They're both adventurous and basically good at heart. I would hope that Max would teach Mimi to trust and love again because Shawn has always loved Belle and Mimi knew that. Shawn's mouth would say he loved Mimi, but his heart has always loved Belle. Mimi's main problem is her brainless mother, who she should never, ever listen to. Also, I was looking forward to Mimi and Belle restoring their relationship.

#34   2006/12/14 09:18PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

I would love for Mimi to stay...she is finally getting a better storyline!

#35   2006/12/15 02:08PM
    Natalie

I hope she stays

#36   2006/12/16 12:03PM
    Petdays

Me too SandraJ
    I was looking for Belle and Mimi restoring their relationship they were such good friends and the best part of that relationship to me was that they are from different worlds Mimi has always been poor and Belle always been rich but they put that aside and had a good friendship regardless. I am looking forward to a battle with mimi and Abby over Max

#37   2006/12/31 08:14PM
    Charter DOOL

Shawn is her husband!!! shouldn't she try to keep her marriage together??? But I don't think that's what she's doing. I think she's given up on that the eve of her wedding to shawn, when she saw the ne'r do wrong Belle making out with her fiance(shawn) while Belle's husband was sleeping. But of course, that's oK and not selfish at all for Belle to try to get shawn???

#38   2006/12/31 08:18PM
    happi

Quote Charter DOOL: Shawn is her husband!!! shouldn't she try to keep her marriage together??? But I don't think that's what she's doing. I think she's given up on that the eve of her wedding to shawn, when she saw the ne'r do wrong Belle making out with her fiance(shawn) while Belle's husband was sleeping. But of course, that's oK and not selfish at all for Belle to try to get shawn???

between the 2 i like mimi better, true she's done some bad things. but, belle with her i'm better then you attitude
    i think they want to put belle and shawn back together like before. and i like mimi with max instead of shawn

#39   2007/01/01 07:23AM
    Fanifrog

Keep Mimi, get rid of Belle

#40   2007/01/01 02:46PM
    a_hayes44

I like Mimi....she's a good character to add spice to the show when needed....besides..my little brother went to high school w/ her, here in good ol Lexington, KY...plus I think she's very pretty!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list