List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Mimi do you want her gone?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mimi do you want her gone?

Started by Petdays at 2006/12/06 05:22PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/06 12:20PM, Views: 2143, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2006/12/07 06:42PM
    Re: Mimi do you want her gone?
    daysfan1977

i would like to see her stay and hook up with max

#22   2006/12/07 06:51PM
    bearrie

Quote Petdays: I read one of the news room post it was said that she was looking around for a job even though Dool still willing to renew her contract if she does not get another job by then.

Even though DOOL is willing to renew her contract, that's great. But, I think Farah wants MORE than a consistant paycheck. There's no point to her staying if she gets the back ground, 2nd string stories. If I were her, before I sign on the dotted line, I would want in writing that she would get some good REALLY JUICY stories to do. This playing second fiddle to Martha's Belle is really unfair to her. The stories go that Belle has had all the advantages growing up while Mimi was ALWAYS lost in the crowd. If she weren't Belle's BFF, she would have had NO stories.
    Here's Hoping that FArah finds just what she is looking for. If Days really wants to keep her around, they have to do more than just PAY her. Make her EARN her paycheck.

#23   2006/12/07 06:56PM
    atwtfan03

bearrie i agree with you i wat her to stay but she deserves better stories then just being shawns wife or belles best friend or working for max or baby sitting her mother she deserves alot more she is a great actress if she leaves i am lookig forward to finding her in something to see her talents in the spot light

#24   2006/12/08 05:49AM
    Sheebs

If Farah does find a new job and leave, will they do a recast like they did for Philip or will they just write Mimi out of the story line? I like the story line they have her in now, I didn't care for her storyline in the past. She was always a support car. until she was no longer with Shawn and then she seemed to get a life that didn't revolve around someone else, belle, shawn, rex and so on.

#25   2006/12/08 08:56AM
    ginadawn

I loved watching the old days with Belle and Mimi. It was like I was. Same age, crazy teens, etc. I can't remember his name, the one Mimi was in love with and had an abortion, those two should get together. As well as Shawn and Belle. Not just because of Claire, but because of the chemistry they give to the viewers. Of course that would be awhile. What happened to Jan? I would love Mimi to stay if her and Belle became close friends again.

#26   2006/12/10 05:13PM
    Petdays

Rex is his name. I was sad when they took him off the show so suddenly I hope he will come back and Mimi and him get back together I think they were great as a pair I like them better that Shawn and Mimi. I also think she and Phillip will be good together too.

#27   2006/12/10 06:14PM
    happi

Quote daysfan1977: i would like to see her stay and hook up with max

i'll 2nd that.

#28   2006/12/14 07:02AM
    Petdays

I think they are stepping up with the Mimi story line this could be to have her stay it's going to get even Juicier when it comes out that Abby is in love with Max then she and Abby can fight over him that is if Mimi is not killed in this fraca that Victor is planning for she and Max

#29   2006/12/14 10:03AM
    Hotchocolate

no i don't want Mimi to go I want her to find happiness first but not with Phillip maybe with Max.

#30   2006/12/14 10:37AM
    becky_lynn1968

NO!!!! I don't want her gone I want her to STAY!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list