List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Mimi do you want her gone?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mimi do you want her gone?

Started by Petdays at 2006/12/06 05:22PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/06 12:20PM, Views: 1965, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2006/12/06 07:22PM
    Re: Mimi do you want her gone?
    Petdays

I am really upset about that miscarriage too did not see the reason for it or possible it was just so Shawn and Belle would not go back together I really was upset with the writer myself I really want to see Mimi and Belle becomes best friends again though.

#12   2006/12/06 07:27PM
    Audd

Quote Petdays: I am really upset about that miscarriage too did not see the reason for it or possible it was just so Shawn and Belle would not go back together I really was upset with the writer myself I really want to see Mimi and Belle becomes best friends again though.

I really liked the old days with Mimi and Belle, although I was extremly upset with Mimi for listening to her mother about Claire being Shawn's daughter, I do feel she had a big wake up call. I do think she is trying to redeem herself and that is why she is searching for Philip. I think Mimi should find her soulmate and hopefully Shelle will reunite soon.

#13   2006/12/06 07:34PM
    bearrie

Quote Audd:
    Quote bearrie:
    Quote Petdays: I too don't think she have any chance with Shawn but I think she and Phillip could go together especially if lauren is still carrying their child.

See, there is a group of us that is HOPING that the baby Lauren's carrying is not Phil and Mimi's, but Shelle's. That would make for an AWESOME surprise to Shelle, and also it would bring them together that much more. It would make for a few good stories and it would tie the 4 buddies together in many ways.
    Here's hoping that will happen

I agree, it would bring them together, it would mend things with many viewers like myself who were furious with Belle's miscarriage, it would nip it in the bud for skanky Bonnie now wouldn't it, besides, Mimi and Philip signed their parental rights off to the baby, they don't want the baby, Belle and Shawn did, it makes sense. Personally, I'm still irritated the Reilly wrote that miscarriage in, I'm glad he's gone!

See, I don't know how much of a dapper it would put in Bonnie's plans if the baby in question were Shelle's. (I'm thinking it wouldn't put any, as a matter of fact, Bonnie would be estatic.) To be honest, we all KNOW beyond of a shadow of a doubt that Bonnie isn't emotionally attached to this child the way a normal 'grandma' would be. Bonnnie sees this child as a meal ticket. Plain & Simple. She's thinking that Vic will be paying her lots of $$$ to have his grand child.
    If this baby turns out to NOT be her grandchild, she wouldn't have any problems with that. What would upset her is that she won't be able to use this baby to get money from Victor, seeing as how it would NOT be his grand child. I wonder if he would pay her to get his great grand child back to it's rightful 'parents'. However, IF this baby DOES end up being Shelle's 2nd child, there are planty of people who would want this child back, and OUT of Bonnie's tentacles. Some of these people might even be more willing to deal with Bonnie than Victor. If Bonnie came to be too much a pest to Vic, he would just get rid of her. John Black wouldn't do that. He's not that ruthless. John and Marlena would pay to have their grandchild back.
    I'm hoping that Lauren would be slick enough to double cross Bonnie. If she did that and "sold" this baby to Victor, then Bonnie would REALLY be out a gold mine. THAT would be an aspect I would LOVE to see.

#14   2006/12/07 09:35AM
    Petdays

:) That's a good idea and would be a big laugh Bonnie would deserve nothing better. I am sure Mimi or Patrick will not be there for her either.

#15   2006/12/07 09:48AM
    PRETTY GRIL

I like Mimi and i dont wont her to leve the show i hope shes not have you heard if she is?

#16   2006/12/07 10:41AM
    erbutterfly1

Quote PRETTY GRIL: I like Mimi and i dont wont her to leve the show i hope shes not have you heard if she is?

she is taking a month off to explore other acting choices but can return if she wants....guess we will see....i like her too, i just don't like the character she has become.

#17   2006/12/07 11:00AM
    Chrissi

I'd love if she stayed. I'll go with the flow though.. Whatever makes her (as an actress) happy, I'd go with.

#18   2006/12/07 11:02AM
    Petdays

Quote PRETTY GRIL: I like Mimi and i dont wont her to leve the show i hope shes not have you heard if she is?

The last news I read says she was looking for other jobs but she has not yet made up her mind even though Dool still offers to renew her contract.

#19   2006/12/07 12:08PM
    cbrady

I want Mimi to stay she has changed so much I really think shee has learned her lesson on what she has done. I think Caroline has seen this too and I feel she has pushed her to the right direction, too bad it hasn't worked with Chelsea.

#20   2006/12/07 03:31PM
    Petdays

I read one of the news room post it was said that she was looking around for a job even though Dool still willing to renew her contract if she does not get another job by then.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list