List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Mimi do you want her gone?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mimi do you want her gone?

Started by Petdays at 2006/12/06 05:22PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/06 12:20PM, Views: 1962, Replies: 45
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/06 05:22PM
    Mimi do you want her gone?
    Petdays

Mimi has not yet made up her mind if she is leaving she is loking around for job. Do you want to see her go? I don't wan't to see her go I would like for her and Belle to get back close and she and Phillip become a couple. What you think?

#2   2006/12/06 05:41PM
    Re: Mimi do you want her gone?
    Kristian

I want her to leave because she is looking for Phillip so she can get Shawn back and that is selfish and besides she is a Lockhart Bonnie is her mom and Patrick is older brother so learned from him.

#3   2006/12/06 05:54PM
    bearrie

Petdays,

ITAWY. I would like for Mimi to stay around. I want her and Belle to get back to the good old days, when they were each others best friends. It was so sad to see them get older & have so many things coming them, breaking their friendship. They were best friends since childhood, and to lose that kind of a history because of insignificant issues, is SAD. Granted, Mimi has confidence issues. She needs to work on that. Mimi also needs to work on stop listening to mother dearest's advice. That gets her into trouble time and again. People make mistakes and if they were not to be forgiven, this would be a sad, lonely world. Belle has it in her to forgive Mimi's wrong doings. Belle certainly is a big enough person.

#4   2006/12/06 06:07PM
    Kristian

Quote bearrie: Petdays,

ITAWY. I would like for Mimi to stay around. I want her and Belle to get back to the good old days, when they were each others best friends. It was so sad to see them get older & have so many things coming them, breaking their friendship. They were best friends since childhood, and to lose that kind of a history because of insignificant issues, is SAD. Granted, Mimi has confidence issues. She needs to work on that. Mimi also needs to work on stop listening to mother dearest's advice. That gets her into trouble time and again. People make mistakes and if they were not to be forgiven, this would be a sad, lonely world. Belle has it in her to forgive Mimi's wrong doings. Belle certainly is a big enough person.

You know shes selfish she is looking for Phillip so Belle wont anything to do with Shawn and then there is her chance to get Shawn back but now Max has feelings for Mimi so yeah this is a real soap opera.

#5   2006/12/06 06:15PM
    bearrie

Quote Kristian: [You know shes selfish she is looking for Phillip so Belle wont anything to do with Shawn and then there is her chance to get Shawn back but now Max has feelings for Mimi so yeah this is a real soap opera.

After the whole fiasco with keeping a BIG secret like that from Shawn, does Mimi REALLY think she has ANY MORE chances with Shawn? Besides, Mimi was REALLY disgusted with Shawn for sleeping with Willow. I honestly hope she realizes that her days of being Mrs. Shawn D Brady have SAILED. Those days are GONE. The next (and hopefully LAST) Mrs. Shawn D Brady is to be Isabella Brady Black.

#6   2006/12/06 06:20PM
    Petdays

I too don't think she have any chance with Shawn but I think she and Phillip could go together especially if lauren is still carrying their child.

#7   2006/12/06 06:27PM
    bearrie

Quote Petdays: I too don't think she have any chance with Shawn but I think she and Phillip could go together especially if lauren is still carrying their child.

See, there is a group of us that is HOPING that the baby Lauren's carrying is not Phil and Mimi's, but Shelle's. That would make for an AWESOME surprise to Shelle, and also it would bring them together that much more. It would make for a few good stories and it would tie the 4 buddies together in many ways.
    Here's hoping that will happen

#8   2006/12/06 07:10PM
    Petdays

I think Caroline has gotten through to Mimi and she has truly change.

#9   2006/12/06 07:11PM
    bearrie

Quote Petdays: I think Caroline has gotten through to Mimi and she has truly change.

Here's HOPING.

#10   2006/12/06 07:14PM
    Audd

Quote bearrie:
    Quote Petdays: I too don't think she have any chance with Shawn but I think she and Phillip could go together especially if lauren is still carrying their child.

See, there is a group of us that is HOPING that the baby Lauren's carrying is not Phil and Mimi's, but Shelle's. That would make for an AWESOME surprise to Shelle, and also it would bring them together that much more. It would make for a few good stories and it would tie the 4 buddies together in many ways.
    Here's hoping that will happen

I agree, it would bring them together, it would mend things with many viewers like myself who were furious with Belle's miscarriage, it would nip it in the bud for skanky Bonnie now wouldn't it, besides, Mimi and Philip signed their parental rights off to the baby, they don't want the baby, Belle and Shawn did, it makes sense. Personally, I'm still irritated the Reilly wrote that miscarriage in, I'm glad he's gone!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/06 07:15PM
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list