List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Baby Brady Name

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Baby Brady Name

Started by jillybee at 2006/12/06 01:34PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/20 08:37PM, Views: 2967, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2006/12/15 06:15AM
    Re: Baby Brady Name
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote gar2244: I myself like the name Faith Caroline Brady.. or even Paige Caroline Brady...what ever the writers come up with. It would be nice to see baby Brady's middle name be Caroline. out of respect for Bo's mother.

I like the Carolina idea, that would be sweet

#42   2006/12/15 10:11AM
    Raspberry tart

I thought that Hope was going to name her baby after her mother if it was a girl. And wasn't Cassie one of the twins with Rex. The names are lame. They don't measure up to a good stong Irish name.

#43   2006/12/15 12:36PM
    sommer rodri...

:| I had suggested a while back, the name Angel, now that would make sense, how about Angel Caroline Brady! After loosing Zach, through the eyes of Bope, that baby will definitely be their Angel! The name Faith is just too over rated!!

#44   2006/12/15 12:56PM
    Natalie

where do u go to vote??? Thanks

#45   2006/12/16 05:52PM
    kkdays

I hope they name the baby girl addie rose brady. Addie after hope's mother that died, while saving hope from a hit and run. When hope was a baby herself. rose is jenifers middle name What girl name is close to zack name?

#46   2006/12/17 08:41AM
    salem

I FEEL THAT BO AND HOPE SHOULD OF KNOWN BY NOW IT IS BO'S
    CHILD, AND JUST GET PATRICK OUT OF THE PICTURE. IF THE
    BABY IS A GIRL, I LIKE THE NAME BOELLA BRADY. IF THE BABY
    IS A BOY, BO BRADY JR.

Please remember to follow the guildlines and not post in all caps. It's hard on the eyes. Thank you and Happy Posting

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/19 03:20PM
    #47   2006/12/17 05:34PM
    LovingFan

Quote jillybee: Is it me or does everyone think the names chosen for baby Brady are stupid.

Here are my recommendation:

Julia
    Paige
    Faith
    Madison

What names where chosen and when did they discover it was a girl? I know last time they had done the ultra sound she didn't want to know what the sex was, she has said something like she was surprised with both the boys and she wanted to be with this one too, when did they say the names that were chosen, I haven't missed a show I don't think and don't remember them saying it was a girl or names othan than when Bo said he would protect her and her daughter.

#48   2006/12/18 05:45AM
    Sheebs

The Brady's were never told the sex of the baby. Bo just thinks it is a girl and NBC is running a name the baby girl poll and is listing the five or six names they are thinking about, just like they did for Claire. That why everyone knows it is a girl. Besides I don't think Hope could handle having a boy after the death of Zach. I think it would have some guilt issues that the family couldn't handle and the baby would suffer.

#49   2006/12/18 09:21AM
    LovingFan

In real life possibly, but you forget its soap land and if they want Hope to handle having a boy because she is all good and is superwoman and can handle anything than she would but they are giving her a girl because she has already had two boys and because she was kind of resentful that Boy had a girl with Billie, and she didn't so they are now giving her, her girl with Bo, and it is as if now Bo will have a chance to fix the mistakes that are all Chelese, now he has a daighter he gets to raise... its all so seeable.

#50   2006/12/18 11:12AM
    denny

I think Faith would be a great name, as Bo&Hope need faith to stay together!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list