List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who Here Misses old Cast From The 80's and 90's!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who Here Misses old Cast From The 80's and 90's!!!

Started by Whitechick at 2008/05/31 02:07PM
    Latest post: 2008/06/26 05:16PM, Views: 3025, Replies: 44
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2008/05/31 02:07PM
    Who Here Misses old Cast From The 80's and 90's!!!
    Whitechick

:) Hello i have been a fan of Day's for over 30 yrs and to this Day i still watch every day, The writers need new story lines and should bring in some of the Veterans from back in 80's and 90's like Shane, Alex, Mellisa,Eve, Nick the pimp, Liz Curtis, Dr.Neil Curtis, Dr.Micheal Horton they were Great! They are missed by millions of veiwers every day. Thank You and hope some one reads my thread that would improve Days of our lives and maybe some of the writers read these threads on these boards Cheryl

#2   2008/05/31 02:15PM
    Re: Who Here Misses old Cast From The 80's and 90's!!!
    Sunnydaz

Quote Whitechick: Hello i have been a fan of Day's for over 30 yrs and to this Day i still watch every day, The writers need new story lines and should bring in some of the Veterans from back in 80's and 90's like Shane, Alex, Mellisa,Eve, Nick the pimp, Liz Curtis, Dr.Neil Curtis, Dr.Micheal Horton they were Great! They are missed by millions of veiwers every day. Thank You and hope some one reads my thread that would improve Days of our lives and maybe some of the writers read these threads on these boards Cheryl

I agree those were the best days. But it seems they have brought back some of those characters (Steve & Kayla etc) and yet the ratings are low. The s/l's are definately not like they used to be. I loved the whole Stephano/Bo/Hope/Steve/Kayla/Shane/Kimberly s/l's.....I loved Victor back then too. I guess having those memories are enough for now. They just dont make em (writers) like they used to.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/31 02:39PM
    #3   2008/05/31 03:26PM
    Whitechick

Quote Sunnydaz:
    Quote Whitechick: Hello i have been a fan of Day's for over 30 yrs and to this Day i still watch every day, The writers need new story lines and should bring in some of the Veterans from back in 80's and 90's like Shane, Alex, Mellisa,Eve, Nick the pimp, Liz Curtis, Dr.Neil Curtis, Dr.Micheal Horton they were Great! They are missed by millions of veiwers every day. Thank You and hope some one reads my thread that would improve Days of our lives and maybe some of the writers read these threads on these boards Cheryl

I agree those were the best days. But it seems they have brought back some of those characters (Steve & Kayla etc) and yet the ratings are low. The s/l's are definately not like they used to be. I loved the whole Stephano/Bo/Hope/Steve/Kayla/Shane/Kimberly s/l's.....I loved Victor back then too. I guess having those memories are enough for now. They just dont make em (writers) like they used to.
    Hello Sunnydaz, yes i agree with you alot, I admit they do need better ratings and story lines and try to bring in old cast give them a try for a great story line. Stefano is now gone we need a great villain well all i can do is hope for it. Well i have lots of memories of Days hoping for a new story line for old cast...lol Thank you have a good day Whitechick

#4   2008/05/31 03:33PM
    STAR22000

WOW - ITA. Those were the days when DAYS was awesome! It seemed like there was never a slow day. And talk about love in the afternoon .... hmmm yummy!!

I miss the good ole DAYS!

#5   2008/05/31 03:42PM
    Whitechick

Quote STAR22000:

WOW - ITA. Those were the days when DAYS was awesome! It seemed like there was never a slow day. And talk about love in the afternoon .... hmmm yummy!!

I miss the good ole DAYS!
    Pri$$less! i loved it back then the old Days were Awesome, so much action and very Exciting... Bo,Hope,Shane,Kimberely,Dr.Micheal Horton,Liz,Savannah, Chris etc... those were the Days!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/31 03:43PM
    #6   2008/05/31 03:53PM
    STAR22000

Savannah? Now that's a name I don't quite remember.

#7   2008/05/31 03:57PM
    Whitechick

Quote STAR22000: Savannah? Now that's a name I don't quite remember.
    Hi, Shannon Tweed was on from 9/85 to 12/87 short time she was Chris Kosechec girl freind Savannah Wilder She is married to Gene Simmons Family Jewels She is Awesome love her

#8   2008/05/31 04:11PM
    STAR22000

Thought maybe that was her. She and Chris were hot,hot,hot!

#9   2008/05/31 04:52PM
    Sunnydaz

Quote Whitechick:
    Hi, Shannon Tweed was on from 9/85 to 12/87 short time she was Chris Kosechec girl freind Savannah Wilder She is married to Gene Simmons Family Jewels She is Awesome love her

I like him as Chris Kosechec and when they switched him to be Roman i had the hardest time getting used to that, especially because of his voice. Shannon Tweed was fun to have as his g/f at that time. What was the name of the bar he owned?

#10   2008/05/31 05:09PM
    MyItalianMan

Quote Sunnydaz:
    Quote Whitechick:

I like him as Chris Kosechec and when they switched him to be Roman i had the hardest time getting used to that, especially because of his voice. Shannon Tweed was fun to have as his g/f at that time. What was the name of the bar he owned?

Wasn't it Shananigans? I still havn't gotten used to him as Roman. To me he will always be Chris and Wayne will always be Roman. I remember Steve worked for Savannah as some kind of thug to do the dirty work. He was only supposed to have a short stint on the show but was so good they kept him on for a long time.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list