List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Funny weekly poll.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Funny weekly poll.

Started by bearrie at 2006/12/05 08:43PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/05 08:53PM, Views: 309, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2006/12/05 08:43PM
    Funny weekly poll.
    bearrie

Who do you love to hate the most?
    Bonnie EJ Chelsea Sami Kate.

I don't know about you guys but i just plain HATE 3 of the 5 choices. I just plainly HATE Kate, Bonnie and Chelsea. So that leaves me with Sami or EJ, in which case I would have to say EJ

#2   2006/12/05 08:53PM
    Re: Funny weekly poll.
    Audd

#1Bonnie, she is closely tied with Kate, but Bonnie is also a thief, she steals from her own children.

#2 Kate, both Bonnie and Kate are too involved in their children's lives reeking havoc, she (they) will stop at nothing to get what they want, both are conniving, evil and in desparate need of psychiatric help, big time!

#3 She is only 3rd because of her age, but then again if she is this evil now, how will she be at Bonnie and Kate's age?? She is a spoiled little snot, can't stand her!

#4 I LOVE TO HATE EJ, that little hottie... need I say more about him??LOL!

I don't hate Sami, she has a low self esteem, loves to sit on the pity potty too much, she too will do whatever to get what she wants,however, there is a warm spot in her heart, she genuinely loves who she loves, sometimes too much which results in her downfall. THen again, it doesn't help she has Kate scheming against her at every turn which makes Sami paranoid!

If we added Willow just for fun, she would be #1 on my list. Something about the skank I can't stand. LOL!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list