List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Here's a Theory

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Here's a Theory

Started by Clueless at 2006/12/05 01:12PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/06 06:54PM, Views: 673, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/12/06 06:10AM
    Re: Here's a Theory
    4evaDrake

Also I think that Shawn has made it clear he wants nothing to do with his grandfather, so to get back at him he is going to take Claire for Philip. I personally have been waiting along time for the old victor to resurface and am so glad he has. It is making the show more interesting and cant wait to see what will really happen, all of this will throw Belle and Shawn back together.

#12   2006/12/06 06:31AM
    Audd

Quote 4evaDrake: Also I think that Shawn has made it clear he wants nothing to do with his grandfather, so to get back at him he is going to take Claire for Philip. I personally have been waiting along time for the old victor to resurface and am so glad he has. It is making the show more interesting and cant wait to see what will really happen, all of this will throw Belle and Shawn back together.

That's right, Victor is better as a villian! I knew that Clarie would be kidnapped and Shelle will get back together, of course at first Shawn will be mad or there will be friction, that's soaps for you!

#13   2006/12/06 06:05PM
    bearrie

Just wait until Caroline hears about this!!!!!!!!!!!!
    When it comes to light that VICTOR is the one who is responsible for kidnapping Claire, whoo-hoo, greek man better watch his rear. Practically all of Salem can't do crap to Victor but, there is ONE person who CAN put the SHAME in ol Greek Man. CAROLINE BRADY. When she finds out that Victor has been terrorizing Belle and their great grand daughter Claire, whoa boy. There will be NO place on earth that Victor will be able to hide. Caroline is all about Family and to her, Belle IS family, and certainly, Claire is. Don't ever MESS with CAROLINE Brady, especially if you happen to be Victor K, who has a soft spot in your heart for the woman. SHE will rain MISERY on your parade like you've never seen. And she won't even have to do anything really. Just a cross word from her and ol greek man would be hurting for a while.
    I would LOVE to see Caroline rip Victor a new one. LOVE IT

#14   2006/12/06 06:33PM
    Darling89For...

Bearrie, I completely and totally agree with you!! OH, yeah! When Caroline finds out - watch out!! Victor might think about getting HIS face reconstructed, too! Before she gets to him, that is...otherwise, he may NEED reconstructive surgery...and not just on his face!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/06 06:35PM
    #15   2006/12/06 06:39PM
    bearrie

Quote Darling89Formula: Bearrie, I completely and totally agree with you!! OH, yeah! When Caroline finds out - watch out!! Victor might think about getting HIS face reconstructed, too! Before she gets to him, that is...otherwise, he may NEED reconstructive surgery...and not just on his face!

LOL

#16   2006/12/06 06:54PM
    Audd

Quote bearrie:
    Quote Darling89Formula: Bearrie, I completely and totally agree with you!! OH, yeah! When Caroline finds out - watch out!! Victor might think about getting HIS face reconstructed, too! Before she gets to him, that is...otherwise, he may NEED reconstructive surgery...and not just on his face!

LOL

Oh, yeah, lol!!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list