List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Here's a Theory

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Here's a Theory

Started by Clueless at 2006/12/05 01:12PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/06 06:54PM, Views: 725, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/05 01:12PM
    Here's a Theory
    Clueless

I have a theory but first heres a question. We all know that Victor has Philip and of course the fact that he has been badly burned leaves the door open for reconstructive surgery which in turns opens the door for a new Philip. Victor has stated that he was going to help Philip get his daughter back. Forgive me if I am wrong but hasn't it been established that Claire is Shawn. When Victor first found out that Shawn was the daddy he wanted to tell him because he didn't want Shawn to go through not knowing his child because he lost out with Bo. So explain to me why he told Philip that he was going to get his daughter back to him and in his arms where she belongs. Which brings me to my theory,I believe that Victor had something to do with Claire being missing. I believe that he is trying to discredit Belle as a fit mother. Doesn't it seem my odd that Victor got out of the waitress information that the cops should have asked. Are we to believe that the cops didn't question the waitress after talking to Belle. The fact that he got that information is just to easy.

#2   2006/12/05 02:57PM
    Re: Here's a Theory
    Audd

It all seemed ridiculous to me too. Victor IS going back to his crazy, deranged ways and Phillip is going to join him after his surgery. I wrote a couple of weeks ago this was going to happen (Claire kidnapping) which will in the end result in a Shelle reunion! Some of us thought Willow was connected, Hmm, if she starts talking about Belle being an unfit mother to Shawn to try and get Shawn against her, then yes, I think she is working for Victor, it would make sense. I still think she is connected to EJ! Now it's getting complicated,LOL!

#3   2006/12/05 08:01PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote Audd: It all seemed ridiculous to me too. Victor IS going back to his crazy, deranged ways and Phillip is going to join him after his surgery. I wrote a couple of weeks ago this was going to happen (Claire kidnapping) which will in the end result in a Shelle reunion! Some of us thought Willow was connected, Hmm, if she starts talking about Belle being an unfit mother to Shawn to try and get Shawn against her, then yes, I think she is working for Victor, it would make sense. I still think she is connected to EJ! Now it's getting complicated,LOL!

I agree I think Willow will be in on the kidnapping as well...It's ashame Phill is going to go bad. I so loved the old Philip and his character

#4   2006/12/05 08:08PM
    bearrie

Sad to Say, but I think this one was a misunderstanding. I'm thinking Vic had nothing to do with Claire's disappearance this time. Next time, can't say but this time, I'm thinking Vic had nothing to do with it. I read that Claire gets found quickly, and the woman in the diner has her. Something is wrong with the woman. Maybe she thought Claire was Her daughter/grand daughter.

#5   2006/12/05 08:16PM
    Audd

Quote bearrie: Sad to Say, but I think this one was a misunderstanding. I'm thinking Vic had nothing to do with Claire's disappearance this time. Next time, can't say but this time, I'm thinking Vic had nothing to do with it. I read that Claire gets found quickly, and the woman in the diner has her. Something is wrong with the woman. Maybe she thought Claire was Her daughter/grand daughter.

Could be, the new writers ARE trying to make the show NOT predictable. I'm so used to the JERk years and the predictability, that would be funny if it's just some crazy, unknown women. I still knew Claire would be kidnapped. It seems soaps can't get away from that, why, I don't know

#6   2006/12/05 08:29PM
    bearrie

Quote Audd:
    Quote bearrie: Sad to Say, but I think this one was a misunderstanding. I'm thinking Vic had nothing to do with Claire's disappearance this time. Next time, can't say but this time, I'm thinking Vic had nothing to do with it. I read that Claire gets found quickly, and the woman in the diner has her. Something is wrong with the woman. Maybe she thought Claire was Her daughter/grand daughter.

Could be, the new writers ARE trying to make the show NOT predictable. I'm so used to the JERk years and the predictability, that would be funny if it's just some crazy, unknown women. I still knew Claire would be kidnapped. It seems soaps can't get away from that, why, I don't know

Don't get me wrong, and don't doubt yourself. Something WILL happen to Claire, courtesy of Victor and his warped sense of trying to make amends to Phil. Vic will try to take Claire away from Belle and give her to Phil. Vic doing that actually is a blessing in disguise. Before you guys call me NUTS, here's why.
    With Claire missing, (she will be with Vic and Phil so she WILL be SAFE) Shelle will have to team up and work together if they want to get Claire back. While this happens, Shelle will reconnect in ways that we have been wanting them to. Take a WILD guess where this leaves Willow? If you're guessing out in the cold, kicked to the curb, then ding, ding, ding, ding, ding. You got it right. This bonding of Shelle leaves Willow no room to stand in Shawn's life, and she will FINALLY be out in the cold where she BELONGS.
    Come on freezing cold weather!!!! We need a few snow people for Claire to play with. I nominate Willow as the first Snow man/woman that Claire encounters in her life.
    Who out there agrees with me? Let's hear you loud and clear.

#7   2006/12/05 08:38PM
    bearrie

Rereading the daily update, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Victor did have something to do with Claire going missing today. It certainly is possible. Although, I doubt it. I read that Claire will be found with the woman who looked at Claire funny while in the diner. Besides, I doubt Vic would be dumb enough to do something like this when he's already plotting to take Claire from Shelle and give her to Phil. I hope that when this Happens, Phil will do the right thing and give her back to HER parents. I HOPE!!!

#8   2006/12/05 08:41PM
    Audd

Quote bearrie:
    Quote Audd:

Don't get me wrong, and don't doubt yourself. Something WILL happen to Claire, courtesy of Victor and his warped sense of trying to make amends to Phil. Vic will try to take Claire away from Belle and give her to Phil. Vic doing that actually is a blessing in disguise. Before you guys call me NUTS, here's why.
    With Claire missing, (she will be with Vic and Phil so she WILL be SAFE) Shelle will have to team up and work together if they want to get Claire back. While this happens, Shelle will reconnect in ways that we have been wanting them to. Take a WILD guess where this leaves Willow? If you're guessing out in the cold, kicked to the curb, then ding, ding, ding, ding, ding. You got it right. This bonding of Shelle leaves Willow no room to stand in Shawn's life, and she will FINALLY be out in the cold where she BELONGS.
    Come on freezing cold weather!!!! We need a few snow people for Claire to play with. I nominate Willow as the first Snow man/woman that Claire encounters in her life.
    Who out there agrees with me? Let's hear you loud and clear.

LOUD AND CLEAR, A ba bye ice women, I hate Willow witch!! Can't wait to see her demise!!

#9   2006/12/05 10:36PM
    Christie

I hope that no one minds me telling you but victor does have somethin to do wiht the kidnapping he paid a lady with red hair to kidnapp clair a bring her back victor has a plan to get clair away from shelle

#10   2006/12/06 01:07AM
    msbobbie50

You are right Christie,Victor did kidnapped Claire for his son Phillip.In his own way he's trying to make up to his son of not telling him the truth about the baby in the first place. Him and Kate knew from the get go.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list