List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who would be your favorite and worse?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who would be your favorite and worse?

Started by Kristian at 2006/12/04 07:23PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/09 12:26PM, Views: 558, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/04 07:23PM
    Who would be your favorite and worse?
    Kristian

:) My favorite would be Hope she is trust worthy and she did nothing bad
    My worse would have to be Patrick and Chealsi because the are making things worse for Hope

#2   2006/12/04 09:00PM
    Re: Who would be your favorite and worse?
    SamiBrady_Ch...

favorite is Sami...I LOVE her character sooo much..she can make any storyline interesting and I love her seductive/fiery/innocent attitude she has

worse would be Willow, I don't understand her purpose (i'm sure eventually we will know) But I just don't like her and all of the drama/tension she is causing!

#3   2006/12/04 09:10PM
    days_fan

My favorite would be Alice Horton She is the most decent - has the most moral and is always so positive....such a role model.

The worse is absolutely Chelsea!!!! She needs to be punished she is a spoiled BRAT!!! When is she going to either change or get what is coming to her????

#4   2006/12/04 09:36PM
    Christie

My fav preson on the show would be Bell. the 1 that I hate the most is any who is being a trouble maker

#5   2006/12/05 04:39AM
    Audd

I love Alice, Hope and Belle

I can't stand Willow and Chelsea,rotten people!

#6   2006/12/07 12:59AM
    daysfan1977

i love alice,hope,belle and marlena

willow and bonnie drive me nuts and the one carrying mimi and phillips baby whatever her name is sure is sticking it to bonnie now bonnie should know what it feels like for a change i really don't see the purpose for them and oh yeah chelsea can't forget that evil little witch
    her and willow seem like dimera girls

#7   2006/12/07 03:37PM
    Petdays

My favorite person would be JOHN he is so romantic sexy and alluring and always willing to face the dangers you wonder how can such a tough man on the other hand be so loving and romtic. 2nd fav is BO

I hate Willow and Chelsea with a passion

#8   2006/12/08 06:34AM
    happi

Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea: favorite is Sami...I LOVE her character sooo much..she can make any storyline interesting and I love her seductive/fiery/innocent attitude she has

worse would be Willow, I don't understand her purpose (i'm sure eventually we will know) But I just don't like her and all of the drama/tension she is causing!

i'll 2nd this...

#9   2006/12/08 08:45AM
    ginadawn

Lucas should be one of the better too. I don't recall any deception from him. I like Bo too. I enjoy watching story lines with Belle and Shawn together.

I think everyone has covered most of the bad.

#10   2006/12/08 10:46AM
    erbutterfly1

Quote happi:
    Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea: favorite is Sami...I LOVE her character sooo much..she can make any storyline interesting and I love her seductive/fiery/innocent attitude she has

i'll 2nd this...

i'll 3rd this one

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list