List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: NBC vote for baby brady

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

NBC vote for baby brady

Started by erbutterfly1 at 2006/12/04 10:28AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/04 11:16AM, Views: 2834, Replies: 59
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2006/12/30 12:58PM
    Re: NBC vote for baby brady
    Audd

Quote camm: I strongly believe that you should give your children their own identity with their own special name that is as uncommon as you can get. i hate when there 2nds, 3ths,& 4ths,. like my brother, stepdad, grandpa, and great grandpa (rick) hey rick and the whole room looks at ya. maybe a mittle name.

My husband is the 4th Joe, YUK. We have 4 boys, Jake, Gage, Chandler and Landon. It was hell getting my way. My husband was called the "baby" til he was 5 years old. His dad and grandfather go by nicknames, I said, "not my kids" Why have the 2nd etc if they are not going to be called by that name?? My kids do have their dad's grandfather and father's
    name for a middle name, and my dad's name for a middle name. So I did continue on with the tradition. LOL, confusing.

#42   2006/12/30 04:25PM
    funfaith49

I don't like Cassidy, it sounds like the sundance kid. I like Faith, but i guess i will go with Ciara.

#43   2006/12/30 05:41PM
    Debi24

I was thinking the name should be - ZOE - you know after Zack. Doesn't that make sense?

#44   2006/12/30 05:42PM
    Flamingorose

I think they should name their little girl Alice Faith Brady. what do you think?

#45   2006/12/31 09:12PM
    halo77422

I think the baby is heaven sent and should have a special name.Nevaeh Alice,Faith Alice,Joy Alice,Angel Alice,It was close to Christmas so a Special Christmas name and middle name after her great grandmother Alice Horton.No dumb names.

#46   2006/12/31 09:54PM
    camm

Quote Audd:
    Quote camm: I strongly believe that you should give your children their own identity with their own special name that is as uncommon as you can get. i hate when there 2nds, 3ths,& 4ths,. like my brother, stepdad, grandpa, and great grandpa (rick) hey rick and the whole room looks at ya. maybe a mittle name.

My husband is the 4th Joe, YUK. We have 4 boys, Jake, Gage, Chandler and Landon. It was hell getting my way. My husband was called the "baby" til he was 5 years old. His dad and grandfather go by nicknames, I said, "not my kids" Why have the 2nd etc if they are not going to be called by that name?? My kids do have their dad's grandfather and father's
    name for a middle name, and my dad's name for a middle name. So I did continue on with the tradition. LOL, confusing.

I really like the name landon. My boys also have middle names after their dad and the other after my brother in law.My husband tried to name our first (Kaden) after him and i said noway. i could not call my baby Ron! I picked Kaden's name (before everyone in the world started naming there boys that) and he named Trenton. I picked Jaxon for Trent but he wasn't having it. Jaxon is more common but not with an X!I think that Trenton is too common but it fits him and i eventually didn't have a choice.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/31 09:57PM
    #47   2007/01/01 08:54AM
    Audd

Quote camm:
    Quote Audd:

I really like the name landon. My boys also have middle names after their dad and the other after my brother in law.My husband tried to name our first (Kaden) after him and i said noway. i could not call my baby Ron! I picked Kaden's name (before everyone in the world started naming there boys that) and he named Trenton. I picked Jaxon for Trent but he wasn't having it. Jaxon is more common but not with an X!I think that Trenton is too common but it fits him and i eventually didn't have a choice.

Thanks camm, I like your names. Joe had a hard time with Landon (MIchael Landon is my fav, when I was a kid I wanted him to be my dad and then when I grew up I thought he was one fine man and I wanted to find a man like him, LOL) I got Gage from Pet Semetary, (the little boy was so cute, I fell in love with the name, too bad the boy turned evil, LOL!, NO not my boy) Chandler, I wanted a preppy name. Jake, we were too scared to be too different, my family didn't like our names, after Jake we said too bad)

#48   2007/01/01 01:20PM
    buttercup85

:-) i believe the name should rhymn with zack.b-cause it is a blessing 2 have another baby! maybe call her daiquri!

#49   2007/01/01 07:09PM
    Daysfan47sd

Faith is what keeps them together. Faith is the vote of three in our household.

#50   2007/01/01 07:29PM
    happi

Quote Daysfan47sd: Faith is what keeps them together. Faith is the vote of three in our household.

i like faith too. but it wasn't the 3 picked.. and out of those i like ciara the best...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list