List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who is Lauren???????????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who is Lauren???????????

Started by jovigirl at 2006/12/04 07:35AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/07 06:14PM, Views: 448, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/12/04 07:35AM
    Who is Lauren???????????
    jovigirl

I have been working and havent been up to date with the show. Who is Lauren??

#2   2006/12/04 07:38AM
    Re: Who is Lauren???????????
    Mitzy

The only Lauren I know is Lauren Koslow who portrays Kate Roberts.

#3   2006/12/04 11:27AM
    Natalie

I think its the surroget (sp. wrong) who's having Pillips and MImi's baby. But I dont think she is pregnant anymore jsut money hungry.

#4   2006/12/04 11:42AM
    bearrie

Quote Natalie: I think its the surroget (sp. wrong) who's having Pillips and MImi's baby. But I dont think she is pregnant anymore jsut money hungry.

Yep, you are right.
    Lauren is indeed the surrogate that is pregnant with a child. The child in question, is a BIG mystery. While we have been lead to believe that child is Phil and Mimi's, some of us are thinking that the child is actually Shelle's. With all the switch up mess, who's to say that Belle and Lauren's implantations were not switched up as well. Maybe Belle was given Phil and Mimi's while Lauren was given Shelle's.

#5   2006/12/07 01:29AM
    daysfan1977

wouldn't that just drive bonnie nuts to find out she has been paying NOT for mimi and phillips baby BUT for shawn and belles baby and the really funny thing would be is after all the money she has stolen and weaseled out of people not to get a dime of it back and have to give the child to shawn and belle now there is a story line for you she would have done all of that "work" for nothing

#6   2006/12/07 06:29AM
    jovigirl

Thanks..... I bet she does have sean and belles baby ...very interesting.

#7   2006/12/07 12:11PM
    cbrady

I think that would be an awsome story line. Lauren haveing Shawn and Belles baby. I hope it is and we get to pick out thee name of the baby.

#8   2006/12/07 06:14PM
    bearrie

Quote daysfan1977: wouldn't that just drive bonnie nuts to find out she has been paying NOT for mimi and phillips baby BUT for shawn and belles baby and the really funny thing would be is after all the money she has stolen and weaseled out of people not to get a dime of it back and have to give the child to shawn and belle now there is a story line for you she would have done all of that "work" for nothing

Even if this baby that Lauren has turns out to be Shelle's, Bonnie doesn't really lose out. Her main objective is money. Getting craps loads of it. She's thinking that Vic would pay her well for this child. Does she really believe that Victor would allow HER to raise HIS grand child (if that were the case?) Or is Bonnie just planning on selling the child to vic?
    Should this child be Shelle's, Bonnie can still get money for it. Shelle most definitely would want THEIR child back. I'm sure John would have no problems where money is concerned. Only thing is, would John be willing to fork it over? I'm pretty sure Vic would just as rather KILL Bonnie than Pay her for the child. What would John Black do? I think he would be a LOT nicer than Vic to deal with. JMO. We will see what happens as time comes. I do hope that Lauren IS still pregnant (with Shelle's child). That would make Belle's miscarriage that much easier to take.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list