List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What person would you like to see go?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What person would you like to see go?

Started by Kristian at 2006/12/03 06:03PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/17 07:29PM, Views: 2487, Replies: 48
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2006/12/06 07:41PM
    Re: What person would you like to see go?
    bearrie

Quote Petdays: You mean too busy Sleeping around beauty went pass her

lol

#22   2006/12/07 12:26AM
    daysfan1977

i think patrick and willow should run off and get married to never been seen again

#23   2006/12/07 06:42PM
    bearrie

Quote daysfan1977: i think patrick and willow should run off and get married to never been seen again

Now THAT would be wishful thinking. NEVER GONNA HAPPEN Unfortunately.

#24   2006/12/10 08:25PM
    lovedays4ever

i so would like to see willow #1 an chelsea #2 and patrick #3. willow is so useless but i think they are going to bring a new line there, she has to be working for victor or ej. and chelsea needs to grow up, i hate her character, and patrick because is just patrick and getting worse

#25   2006/12/11 04:35PM
    Sweetness24

Chelsea (reminds me of the old Sami)I fast forward her out of the way,
    Willow, and
    All the Lockharts! Horrible, mean people!

#26   2006/12/11 04:41PM
    happi

willow, bonnie and stephanie (that's right she is going)

#27   2006/12/12 01:49PM
    bearrie

After this week, I'd say that Willow's days in Salem are really limited. I wouldn't be surprised if she were in the next pink slipped group.
    After Shawn kicks her out of his apartment, and she goes Pyro on him, she can count herself OUT of Shawn's life for good. I can't see her being worked into any story lines with other characters, so I would have to say she's due to be out really soon. If she were to be pink slipped before Christmas, that would make for a really AWESOME christmas present for Shelle fans.
    She could be kept on to find out her back story but if they decide to keep HER while axing Lexi, Stephanie, et al, it would make no sense. No matter HOW CHEAP she may be. That would be the extra few bucks that could be invested in someone who we DO care about.

#28   2006/12/12 07:58PM
    Darling89For...

First, Willow - Why? Why NOT...but she's obviously messed up. She needs therapy big-time.
    Next, Bonnie - She lies, cheats, steals from her family, and she thinks she's all that. She has no maternal instinct whatsoever.
    Third, Billie - She needs to leave Salem and move somewhere else (where there are a lot of single guys) for a new start in the love department.
    JMO

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/12 08:01PM
    #29   2006/12/14 12:14PM
    Katzmom

I would love to see Willow go. That whole situation just grosses me out. Chelsea should go next!

#30   2006/12/14 06:47PM
    funfaith49

I would say that Patrick and Willow. Patrick has plucked my nerves by trying to make Hope love him. Same with Willow....Why would someone want to make someone care about them......You can't call that love!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list