List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Eileen Davidson

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Eileen Davidson

Started by tobi at 2006/12/01 08:52PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/04 09:30AM, Views: 340, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/12/01 08:52PM
    Eileen Davidson
    tobi

All I can remember is mean, mean, mean. She played two parts, Susan and???? I thought the other character was Kristen can anyone tell me more? It has been too long.

#2   2006/12/02 09:14AM
    Re: Eileen Davidson
    Darling89For...

Quote tobi: All I can remember is mean, mean, mean. She played two parts, Susan and???? I thought the other character was Kristen can anyone tell me more? It has been too long.

Eileen Davidson's character was originally Kristen. Then she played Susan (Kristen's double) who had a sister (Sister Mary Moira) and also a brother. Susan used to say things, like, "Oh, that Kristen...she says she's my friend, but she's not my friend! She's mean, mean, mean!!" I saved the vcr tapes of those old episodes because they were such a riot!! Eileen Davidson is a phenomenal actress!! Wow! If she comes back to the show, the possibilities are endless!!

#3   2006/12/02 09:32AM
    4evaDrake

Don't forget the part of Penelope too. So in total there were 5 parts, she played. She is awesome.

#4   2006/12/04 09:30AM
    erbutterfly1

ha! thats funny....mean, mean,mean! me and my mom use to joke about that one alll the time!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list