List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Possible 3rd major character may be let go....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Possible 3rd major character may be let go....

Started by Audd at 2006/12/01 12:59PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/01 09:21PM, Views: 478, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/12/01 12:59PM
    Possible 3rd major character may be let go....
    Audd

I read a rumor on About.com that a 3rd major character may be let go by spring, HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! Any guesses????? Of course we hope it's Willow, however, in my opinion, she is NOT a major character, lol! So, we know Lexie has been let go , and so has Stephanie, she didn't have much of a storyline, so who "might" be next?? We already know the LOckharts are gone, (although as you may have already read, Mimi has the option to stay ) I hope it's Willow, If Hogan is "cleaning house" let it be her
    Also, in case you didn't hear, Eileen Davidson may come back, I guess DOOL is in talks with her THat would be awesome.
    O.k. list your guesses or hopes and let's see what happens!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/01 01:00PM
    #2   2006/12/01 03:34PM
    Re: Possible 3rd major character may be let go....
    fallon

Wow, I wish it would be Willow. I absolutely cannot stand her. If the show doesn't do something with her soon, I will go nuts. Shawn is acting so stupid! If this were the old Shawn (Jason Cook) still playing the part, I would be thinking he's not being true to his character. He always loved Belle! He wouldnt be messing with some ex-prostitute once his marriage to Mimi fell apart. I am so displeased with how his story has gone.
    So, Lexie is gone, Stephanie is gone, and one more, eh? Maybe Patrick will get killed off.... he knows too much.
    but I dont really think it's Brody's character...
    Your guess is as good as mine.

#3   2006/12/01 03:53PM
    Audd

I know, I can't figure it out either. I'm assuming it's not Patrick because we already know he is gone, I kinda was thinking it's someone who isn't planning on leaving??????Hmmmmmmmm, sucks though, I hope it's not a fav! We lost enough of them already.

I was wondering why they changed Shawn's personality and beliefs when they changed the actor,however, after he defended Bo to his mother, there was a spark of the old Shawn there. Hopefully we are seeing Shawn coming back, the Shawn we love. Willow needs to go big time and I have suspected for awhile that Claire is going to be kidnapped bringing Shelle back together and possibly Willow has a hand in it, she is either working for EJ or Victor. Thank God Reilly (JERk) is gone, this soap is coming back to it's former glory.

Keep posting
    Audrey

#4   2006/12/01 08:06PM
    sassafras

I agree Claire will be kidnapped, but I think it is going to be Victor who kidnaps her so he can give her to Philip.

[quote]Quote Audd: I know, I can't figure it out either. I'm assuming it's not Patrick because we already know he is gone, I kinda was thinking it's someone who isn't planning on leaving??????Hmmmmmmmm, sucks though, I hope it's not a fav! We lost enough of them already.

I was wondering why they changed Shawn's personality and beliefs when they changed the actor,however, after he defended Bo to his mother, there was a spark of the old Shawn there. Hopefully we are seeing Shawn coming back, the Shawn we love. Willow needs to go big time and I have suspected for awhile that Claire is going to be kidnapped bringing Shelle back together and possibly Willow has a hand in it, she is either working for EJ or Victor. Thank God Reilly (JERk) is gone, this soap is coming back to it's former glory.

Keep posting
    Audrey[/quo

#5   2006/12/01 08:21PM
    bearrie

Dare we Hope it be Little Witchface Chels? Is SHE considered a MAJOR character?
    I'm just running on guesses here. But wuth the word MAJOR character, I have to wonder what qualifies as a MAJOR character? Someone who has been on DAYS for a while? Like say Hope? Or someone along the lines of Chels and Willow? I persona;;y don't count the latter two as a MAJOR character but, that's just me.
    I hope they don't let Maggie go. Right now, she seems to be not on much, so what does that make her? There is no Mickey and that's a downer. We'll have to wait and see

#6   2006/12/01 09:21PM
    Christie

I am so glad that Patrick will be gone soon i'v always thought of patrick as an outsider he doesn't fit in.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list