List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who will EJ kill?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who will EJ kill?

Started by sassafras at 2006/12/01 11:42AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/18 01:27PM, Views: 1905, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2006/12/11 07:00PM
    Re: Who will EJ kill?
    bearrie

Quote Witling: Dont get me wrong, but I think it might be Alice. She is someone that everyone is fond of and yet she is getting up there in the age department.

If Alice ends up getting hurt, those in charge of Days, ie, Ken Corday, Hogan Sheffer, better BE ready for a battle field on their hands. Anybody else in Salem is pretty much replaceable. Kill off Alice Horton for the sake of a story, and you had better be ready for a BLOOD BATH of hate mail and Riots.

#32   2006/12/11 07:02PM
    bearrie

Wouldn't it be a hoot if it were Chelsea? I'm guessing out of the blue here but, if Chelsea were to be on his list, I'm sure many won't be upset.

#33   2006/12/16 06:54PM
    Darling89For...

He will be asked to kill John Black. Hopefully Susan will stop him in time, because she always had a huge crush on John

#34   2006/12/16 07:00PM
    Katzmom

I think EJ is going to kill Patrick. He's leaving the show and it would make sense since Connor Lockhart is coming back to the show. Maybe he comes back for the funeral?

#35   2006/12/16 07:04PM
    Darling89For...

You're probably right! That definitely makes sense because of the coming and going thing.

#36   2006/12/18 01:27PM
    snarf432

Quote bearrie: Wouldn't it be a hoot if it were Chelsea? I'm guessing out of the blue here but, if Chelsea were to be on his list, I'm sure many won't be upset.

I really don't think it will be Chealea, she's too popular right now with audience...writers love charachters that people love to hate...I am more with the idea that its going to be Patrick...he's a fool and has a careless mother...

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list