List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who will EJ kill?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who will EJ kill?

Started by sassafras at 2006/12/01 11:42AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/18 01:27PM, Views: 1937, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2006/12/10 06:20PM
    Re: Who will EJ kill?
    bearrie

Reading the spoilers part of the news room, I'm happy to hear that Stephanie will be off in Europe working. So, I'm going to bet that she's not EJ's target.

Lexie goes to jail(?/!) So, I'm guessing that SHE too won't be EJ's target.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/10 06:30PM
    #22   2006/12/10 07:24PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote bearrie: Reading the spoilers part of the news room, I'm happy to hear that Stephanie will be off in Europe working. So, I'm going to bet that she's not EJ's target.

Lexie goes to jail(?/!) So, I'm guessing that SHE too won't be EJ's target.

HMMMM then who will it be...I can't wait to find out

#23   2006/12/10 08:01PM
    Darling89For...

I think that EJ will kill Patrick while he is in Chicago with Hope and frame Bo. Hope keeps stressing that she does not want Bo to know. Maybe EJ will secretly arrange evidence against Patrick for Bo to find. Then when Bo discovers that Hope went with Patrick to Chicago, of course he'll panic and look for them. Then EJ will step in, and - BOOM! - goodbye, Patrick!

#24   2006/12/10 08:04PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote Darling89Formula: I think that EJ will kill Patrick while he is in Chicago with Hope and frame Bo. Hope keeps stressing that she does not want Bo to know. Maybe EJ will secretly arrange evidence against Patrick for Bo to find. Then when Bo discovers that Hope went with Patrick to Chicago, of course he'll panic and look for them. Then EJ will step in, and - BOOM! - goodbye, Patrick!

good plot could happen

#25   2006/12/11 03:24PM
    Witling

Dont get me wrong, but I think it might be Alice. She is someone that everyone is fond of and yet she is getting up there in the age department. Plus I have heard that she will not be renewing her contract. It might be Will.... if Ej gets him out of the picture there is nothing tying Sami to Lucus... Then the DiMeria/Brady baby has a free ticket to Salem.

#26   2006/12/11 03:36PM
    Witling

I was also thinking Lucas... But i think the possibilies are slim and none on that one....

#27   2006/12/11 04:04PM
    happi

Quote Witling: I was also thinking Lucas... But i think the possibilies are slim and none on that one....

i certainly hope not alice. but, i never thought about will
    but, the way ej talked to patrick on friday.sounds like he wanted to kill him right then and there.

#28   2006/12/11 04:23PM
    Audd

Quote Witling: Dont get me wrong, but I think it might be Alice. She is someone that everyone is fond of and yet she is getting up there in the age department. Plus I have heard that she will not be renewing her contract. It might be Will.... if Ej gets him out of the picture there is nothing tying Sami to Lucus... Then the DiMeria/Brady baby has a free ticket to Salem.

Alice has a "lifetime" contract. THis is just my opinion but, I think the fans would be up in arms if it was defenseless, harmless, beautiful Alice who is the core of Salem, of DOOL for that matter. I would have a hard time watching if she was killed. I "took time off" with the donut episode thanks to JERk (Reilly). No, Hogan Scheffer has more class then that!

But it is interesting isn't it? Speculating "who" it could be. At first I thought Lexi, but she is going to prison, Stephanie is going to Europe because she was offered a wonderful job. Patrick, nobody is fond of, Bonnie either, Mimi is taking a month off to figure out what she wants to do, hmmmmmmmmmmmm!! Who, I can usually figure it out, right now I can only figure out who it WONT be, lol, I love this soap. During the JERk years, we could always figure out next months story, with Scheffer, I can't figure out the next day, lol!!

#29   2006/12/11 04:37PM
    happi

Quote Audd:
    Quote Witling: Dont get me wrong, but I think it might be Alice. She is someone that everyone is fond of and yet she is getting up there in the age department. Plus I have heard that she will not be renewing her contract. It might be Will.... if Ej gets him out of the picture there is nothing tying Sami to Lucus... Then the DiMeria/Brady baby has a free ticket to Salem.

Alice has a "lifetime" contract. THis is just my opinion but, I think the fans would be up in arms if it was defenseless, harmless, beautiful Alice who is the core of Salem, of DOOL for that matter. I would have a hard time watching if she was killed. I "took time off" with the donut episode thanks to JERk (Reilly). No, Hogan Scheffer has more class then that!

But it is interesting isn't it? Speculating "who" it could be. At first I thought Lexi, but she is going to prison, Stephanie is going to Europe because she was offered a wonderful job. Patrick, nobody is fond of, Bonnie either, Mimi is taking a month off to figure out what she wants to do, hmmmmmmmmmmmm!! Who, I can usually figure it out, right now I can only figure out who it WONT be, lol, I love this soap. During the JERk years, we could always figure out next months story, with Scheffer, I can't figure out the next day, lol!!

i'm so glad scheffer took over, because before he came i was ready to tune this one out..

#30   2006/12/11 05:48PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

yeah I never thought Will....his storyline is going NO WHERE...he'd be a good one to let go but as for being very fond of him like celeste said...he's not THAT popular in Salem

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list