List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who will EJ kill?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who will EJ kill?

Started by sassafras at 2006/12/01 11:42AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/18 01:27PM, Views: 1868, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2006/12/04 07:49AM
    Re: Who will EJ kill?
    erbutterfly1

Quote 4evaDrake: What about Stephanie, she has been let go too, she is a brady.

i read that she does something dangerous and with her mom and dad on her mind, she can not concentrate...so i'm thinking shes gonna get back into the racing scene, and crash....they are saying that steve finally remembers his past...im thinking it is over his daughters deathbed.JMO

#12   2006/12/04 10:16AM
    scwcsc2002

Since Lexie is leaving the show it makes perfect sense to have her killed off, but on the other hand lexie is 1/2 dimera so now i really do not know, would ej kill family to get ahead of the people who are bringing him down. would be better to kill john and bo in one shot.

#13   2006/12/04 11:24AM
    bearrie

Quote 4evaDrake: What about Stephanie, she has been let go too, she is a brady.

It would be awful if it were to be Stephanie. Doesn't Stephanie work for EJ? Could EJ really do that to Stephanie? I mean, EJ may be ruthless but enough to kill someone as innocent as Stephanie?

#14   2006/12/04 04:46PM
    4evaDrake

After today's episode, i was thinking either Patrick, Bonnie or Mimi. Patrick cause he isn't too bright. Bonnie cause she is greedy. Mimi for knowing just alittle too much.

#15   2006/12/04 06:35PM
    sassafras

Quote 4evaDrake: After today's episode, i was thinking either Patrick, Bonnie or Mimi. Patrick cause he isn't too bright. Bonnie cause she is greedy. Mimi for knowing just alittle too much.

Well said, I have to agree with you after todays show. No one was suppose to know what Shawn was doing for EJ, and for Mimi to know means she has to be silenced and Patrick will be punished for telling her and for being more trouble than he is worth to EJ. And Bonnie is too greedy, always has been always will.

#16   2006/12/05 03:24PM
    HOOKED

I dont think it will be Mimi at all. I read somewhere that she is going to take a month off and if she doesnt find a new job she might come back to the show. I think that EJ might just kill off Lexie she might be his sister but who really ever dies in Days. They could have a plan for her with in the family and sometime down the road she will reapper. However it could be Stephine since she has no storyline at all.

#17   2006/12/05 04:26PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote HOOKED: I dont think it will be Mimi at all. I read somewhere that she is going to take a month off and if she doesnt find a new job she might come back to the show. I think that EJ might just kill off Lexie she might be his sister but who really ever dies in Days. They could have a plan for her with in the family and sometime down the road she will reapper. However it could be Stephine since she has no storyline at all.

well killing her would be a great way to write her out...and if she decides to come back they could say she never died and she could come back (and that would make upset viewers happy over her loss)

#18   2006/12/07 12:52AM
    daysfan1977

i heard somewhere that kayla was being let go also it could be her she is a brady after all even though i hate to see a brady go i would rather it be patrick, bonnie or willow but they are not important enough to kill off really

#19   2006/12/07 03:52PM
    Petdays

Mimi would make sense even after her stupid mother keep telling EJ MiMi told her this and Mimi told her that and then for Mimi to now find out what Shawn is doing for Patrick and EJ, however I know it not her because I also read the article where Mimi will come back if she do not find a job her contract remain open.
    Stephanie is also a good choice but why unless she will uncover something on EJ or Patrick.
    I think it is Billie because she is on to Patrick and she suspect it is EJ who beats him so she might snoop to find out more.

#20   2006/12/07 04:40PM
    happi

i'm thinking patrick or lexie because both are leaving the
    show.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list