List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who will EJ kill?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who will EJ kill?

Started by sassafras at 2006/12/01 11:42AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/18 01:27PM, Views: 1901, Replies: 35
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/01 11:42AM
    Who will EJ kill?
    sassafras

Celeste told Abe, Roman, and Bo that when EJ receives the death card he will kill someone they are all very fond of. Who do you think it will be?

#2   2006/12/01 11:47AM
    Re: Who will EJ kill?
    tobi

Lexie. Her character is a Dimera and plus isn't she leaving the show?

#3   2006/12/01 12:05PM
    Mitzy

Now I know that they fired Renee Jones, so Lexie will be leaving the show soon. BUT...she is a DeMera! If EJ is a DeMera as well, why would he have his own relative killed? Don't think that would go over well with Stefano! I'm really having a hard time believing that the show would kill off Lexie's character. Replace her, yes! Kill her, no. I think that if someone is going to be killed this week, it would be Patrick. He is leaving the show as well. He's already been beaten half to death. EJ just might finist off the job. Without Patrick in the way then, Bo & Hope will get back together by Christmas and then will find out that baby "Faith" (wishing) is actually Bo's child.

EJ receives the death card he will kill someone they are all very fond of.

ETA: Well...nobody is fond of Patrick except by his mother and sister. So, maybe my theory is all wet. lol

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/01 12:07PM
    #4   2006/12/03 08:43AM
    Kristian

*) Now this is my favorite character Hope and since Patrick is with Hope now and he is working with EJ they have a chance to kill her.

#5   2006/12/03 05:31PM
    Kristian

Quote sassafras: Celeste told Abe, Roman, and Bo that when EJ receives the death card he will kill someone they are all very fond of. Who do you think it will be?

They have a better chance to kill Hope cause when she goes with Patrick to Chicago nobody will be there to save her.

#6   2006/12/03 05:40PM
    4evaDrake

What about Stephanie, she has been let go too, she is a brady.

#7   2006/12/03 05:50PM
    bearrie

Quote sassafras: Celeste told Abe, Roman, and Bo that when EJ receives the death card he will kill someone they are all very fond of. Who do you think it will be?

Going from this, I would have to deduce that it's NOT Patrick because no one would really care if he dies. Patrick does not fit the criteria. He is not "someone they are all very fond of."
    I doubt it would be Lexie because she is Steffie's only living daughter. He would NOT have her killed.
    Hope? Possible. Although, at this rate, I doubt Patrick would have the heart to KILL Hope. Not to mention, he has saved her so many times from various situations.
    I can't even hazard a guess as to WHO.

#8   2006/12/03 06:00PM
    Kristian

>( It will happen soon and when we find I bet you will be shocked I having a feeling its going to be somebody we hate but then again.

#9   2006/12/03 07:29PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

you know 4evadrake i hadn't thought Steph before, I was following this Lexi theory...but wouldn't that be a great person to do it to (not that it's great lol) but it could bring Steve and Kayla together (even though how AWFUL is it to lose a daughter to murder) but since she has been let go anyways...could be and could be made out to be a good story line

#10   2006/12/04 07:46AM
    erbutterfly1

i agree with you mitzy... i'm thinking patrick is too much of a risk for ej and he will finish the job..

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list