List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Bonnie makes me so mad

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bonnie makes me so mad

Started by SamiBrady_Chelsea at 2006/11/30 03:30PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/30 09:15PM, Views: 345, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/11/30 03:30PM
    Bonnie makes me so mad
    SamiBrady_Ch...

I can't believe she stole AGAIN! GOSH how could a mother DO that? I hope she gets caught and soon!

#2   2006/11/30 07:21PM
    Re: Bonnie makes me so mad
    bearrie

Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea: I can't believe she stole AGAIN! GOSH how could a mother DO that? I hope she gets caught and soon!

The funny thing about that is Patrick KNOWS who took his money. Patrick knows that Bonnie took it. I only wonder wht he will DO about that.

#3   2006/11/30 08:16PM
    gar2244

so he DID see his mom take it would love to see what he does to her. Im with you,Bonnie makes my wife an I so mad . all the things Bonnie did to Maggie. just to get Mickey. made my wife an I sick. but I have to say,as a man, Bonnie is hot. just wish she would clean her life up..

#4   2006/11/30 08:46PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote gar2244: so he DID see his mom take it would love to see what he does to her. Im with you,Bonnie makes my wife an I so mad . all the things Bonnie did to Maggie. just to get Mickey. made my wife an I sick. but I have to say,as a man, Bonnie is hot. just wish she would clean her life up..

I didn't think he saw her? Did he..

#5   2006/11/30 09:02PM
    bearrie

Quote gar2244: so he DID see his mom take it would love to see what he does to her. Im with you,Bonnie makes my wife an I so mad . all the things Bonnie did to Maggie. just to get Mickey. made my wife an I sick. but I have to say,as a man, Bonnie is hot. just wish she would clean her life up..

No, Patrick DID NOT see his mom take this money. At least as far as it's being played it, no. However, he KNOWS beyond a shadow of doubt that Bonnie stole his money the last time around. Give it some time, Patrick is a bright boy. He will put it together that MOMMA dearest has his money AGAIN! The up shot to this, Patrick has NO money to pay off Doc Bader, which means she just might spill the beans to Hope.

#6   2006/11/30 09:03PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

lets hope bader does spill the beans on that one and DOESN'T get killed in the process

#7   2006/11/30 09:08PM
    bearrie

Dr Bader is insignificant. I can't see her getting KILLED. It would serve no point.

#8   2006/11/30 09:09PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

well eve got killed and it was significant....and i'm sure it would be a big deal somehow

#9   2006/11/30 09:13PM
    bearrie

Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea: well eve got killed and it was significant....and i'm sure it would be a big deal somehow

Eve being killed has significance in "whoduneit". Other than that, not important at all. If Dr Bader were to bite the dust, THAT would be a pretty obvious answer. No one else has any reason to kill that doc.

#10   2006/11/30 09:15PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote bearrie:
    Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea: well eve got killed and it was significant....and i'm sure it would be a big deal somehow

Eve being killed has significance in "whoduneit". Other than that, not important at all. If Dr Bader were to bite the dust, THAT would be a pretty obvious answer. No one else has any reason to kill that doc.

well they need something obvious to get bo out...her being killed won't give them rights to arrest ej right off the bat but it will be a start

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list