List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: BABY BRADY

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

BABY BRADY

Started by k_grohl at 2006/11/30 12:49PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/03 08:51AM, Views: 471, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/11/30 12:49PM
    BABY BRADY
    k_grohl

If Patrick thinks Ej kicked the crap out of him today and wants to blame it on Bo well he can go right a head.Because when Bo finds out that the baby Hope is having is really there baby together he is going to wish he haded beaten the hell out of Patrick Lockheart. If Bo is going to be sitting in jail he may as well have a reason to be there.

#2   2006/11/30 09:07PM
    Re: BABY BRADY
    lynnbirchfield

%( I think Hope and Bo should find the truth out about the baby and be a family like they were ment to be,I have watch this soap since I can recall and they are the greatest couple. They need to get Patric out of their lives.

#3   2006/11/30 09:20PM
    bearrie

Quote lynnbirchfield: I think Hope and Bo should find the truth out about the baby and be a family like they were ment to be,I have watch this soap since I can recall and they are the greatest couple. They need to get Patric out of their lives.

TRUST ME, they will. It's been said that Bope will know by christams time that they will be having a baby. The Baby that Hope has been pregnant with for going on a year now. Talk about a LATE BLOOMER.

#4   2006/11/30 10:20PM
    Christie

I Don't think that Hope has been pregnant for a year. but if you remember Patrick owed the docter money to keep the secret and Bonnie stole it and she just stole more money probably for the doc. I think that the doctor will tell the truth. I hpoe soon.

#5   2006/11/30 11:39PM
    msbobbie50

I think she stole the money to give to Mimi's surrograte. Bonnie wants the baby.

#6   2006/12/03 08:51AM
    Kristian

%( If Bo gets out of jail then he will go to the hospital to talk to Hope and beg her to go back to him and she will sy no and then he will do what ever it takes to tellher that he didn't do it and try to get her back.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list