List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: WILLOW MUST GO (CHESLEA TOO)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WILLOW MUST GO (CHESLEA TOO)

Started by soapbubbles at 2006/11/30 07:58AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/04 06:53PM, Views: 770, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/30 07:58AM
    WILLOW MUST GO (CHESLEA TOO)
    soapbubbles

:-)
    Out of all the cast of DAYS, these two girls must go!

#2   2006/11/30 08:58AM
    Re: WILLOW MUST GO (CHESLEA TOO)
    Audd

Instead, they get rid of Lexie and Stephanie, I feel Lexie was not the best move, I do understand Stephanie because of lack of storyline, but Lexie has alot more stories in her, especially because she is DiMera!
    Willow HAS to go, Chelsea is just and irritant, bye bye to them both! I wish

#3   2006/11/30 10:18AM
    Chrissi

Lexi is probably paid more!

#4   2006/11/30 05:33PM
    Darkfairiesi...

I think Chelsea is a gray area for it kind of look like she hurt her own parents from that picture but she knows what she wants and she goes after it but I really wish it wasn't that she want to put her family back together. But I do want to see where Nick and Chelsea for where they are going.

#5   2006/11/30 09:15PM
    lynnbirchfield

Yes Willow and Cheslea need to go they really stink and where does Cheslea get off thinking she so all that dump them both.

#6   2006/11/30 09:16PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote lynnbirchfield: Yes Willow and Cheslea need to go they really stink and where does Cheslea get off thinking she so all that dump them both.

I'm a chels fan..but she is getting a tad bit annoying now!

#7   2006/11/30 10:23PM
    Christie

willow must go she just plain sucks. And chelsea sucks to but she should stay.

#8   2006/12/01 08:05AM
    labar_cenici...

I agree Willow has to go. At first I thought it was judgemental of everyone to dismiss her without giving her a chance because of her past, but now it's obvious she's just using Shawn. I can't believe he can't see how she manipulates him everytime with her sob stories!

#9   2006/12/01 10:07PM
    Jane

I definitely agree that Willow and Chelsea should be taken out of the plotline. There wasn't ever a real purpose for Willow.And Chelsea is only there to try and get Bo and Billie together which has gone on long enough. It's the same old thing with Chelsea and her schemes.

#10   2006/12/02 12:12AM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote Jane: I definitely agree that Willow and Chelsea should be taken out of the plotline. There wasn't ever a real purpose for Willow.And Chelsea is only there to try and get Bo and Billie together which has gone on long enough. It's the same old thing with Chelsea and her schemes.

Then Chelsea need to be singing a different tune.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list